[ Giselle First Month ]

By Unknown - October 10, 2011

[GISELLE FIRST MONTH ]

Passing gladys the gift that the whole cell-group have prepare for her ! 


Slowly opening the box ! Because the packaging is too nice to actually 
just open it very harshly ! 


10 mins pass , still opening ! 


HMMMMM ...
wonder what my kids actually get ?


when she saw the HELLO KITTY NECKLANCE ! 
She was surprise and the first thing she asking 
whether the necklance is for Giselle or for the mother ;p 

And we say that is depends on her then gladys saying since 
Giselle is still small then the necklance the mummy will wear it <3 

I cant wait to see gladys wearing the necklance out !



The cute cup cakes for Giselle 1st month ! 
So nice can ! In future , i also want to make for my baby ! ;p

Here are more nice cookies ! 
I have more picture of the individual of the cookie photo ! 

They have three types ! 
Baby cookies ! 
So cute can ! 



I bring this home ! and i am going to eat it 1 
YUMMY ! 



BABY GISELLE ! 


Sleeping beauty ! 
I disturb her wake up by saying 
tiffany jie jie coming to see you;p
she damn cute can ! 

when we sayang her on her face when she is sleeping ,
she still can smile ;) 


Tiffany JIE JIE with Giselle meimei !;]


cindy say that she cant wait Giselle to join our cg for cell-group meeting 
i think its will be damn interesting and fun ! 



Our princess <3 


Yummy ! 
Food time ! 
Gladys mum keep asking us to go get food ;]


So nice right ?
will you want to eat it ?






Princess Giselle with her lovely daddy and mummy ! <3



;]

Random photo taking time ! 
Me and Keng ! 
And he keep asking me to take photo with 
the rest -_- ! 
Weird brother of mine ! 


Edison and i 
My blacker partner ! 
A very nice brother ! 
My bag is very heavy with lots of my stuff and he help me to carry it 
even though i reject him by saying dont need and my bag is like 
damn bright with red and white stripe ! ;x 
and i told him that i do not want him to appear on STOMPS ! 


Me & Kenneth 
A very quiet brother ! 
Seldom talk ! 


Yi long and i 
The sick boy of the day ! 
He is a joker ;]
good friend of Jie xiang , if you with two of them the whole day 
you will keep laughing without fails !


The rest of them is enjoying the cupcakes ;]


Xue fang & i 
a nice sister of mine in the cg ;]


I look like pregnant in this photo -_- ! 


Comfortable attire of the day ! 
I am looking for more tops like the picture shown ! 
anyone know where to get ? mind commenting at my post to tell me ! 
thanks babes ;]


Cindy ! 
the motherly love ;]


Yummyyyyyyy ;]


BYEBYE SIGN OFF TO SLACK WITH CELL-GROUP @ 
BUKIT BATOK MAC ! ;]

CHECK OUT MY UPCOMING POST ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments