By Unknown - May 31, 2007

Today morning . i super tiredd so i dun wan wake up and ii need to go school cos need to take report card . Then i sleep until 11 plus then wake up do all my thing liao then i go to take bus to school . EDward meet me at school bus-stop and my whole body was in pain !! then ii just try nt to make until my hand .Then i take bus go school bus-stop then i wait for edward lor. So long . Then i super hot also ..I wearin uniform . Then when edward reachh i wake up the slope with him half-way angela in the cab and she ask me in . Then we reachh school say thanks to her ") then i take my result super badd .. Get 11th in class . so sadd . tHne after that me and jo-ann take bus to cck then go mac eat . Then meet kezia . we all go buy thing at lot one .Then around 2.15 we meet shi hui , felicia they all at jurong east Mrt there . Then see unti;l jie xiang sure meeting geraline de. ") Nvm who cares since he think she iis good to share problem with ") i happy for him !! Then after that when everyone reachh we all left firstt . when we reach expo. we pratcie dance nor ") YEAHH xue li improve ") And i now dunnoe why i start to dun be with ger cos ............ When our preivew we done a great job and also michella put make up for me iis nice . And today jie xiang talk to me but i just hack care hiim .he make me lost the truse in him .. haiis 4 get about it . Since he think she is good ") Okayy !! Today put the make-up darm nice !! Then after training , we all go eat liao go home ") Then in the train jie xiang cry ii dunnnoe whyy ?? I trust him a lot but then haiis nvm !! I also not his who why mustt i care so muchh ! Then he sms me norr .. In train i saying about Ger i also trust her so muchh But then we will never noe the person will betray u a nott ? Nvm let god decidedd. I dun wan care " Then If u wantt explain then tell me tmr !! WEST CLUSTER ROCK ALL THE BEST TMR !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments