Pos

By Unknown - May 19, 2007

IS full man !! MAC !

Is me lor. Nice picture right ?



Waiting for Jo-ann in the toliet !!

Wao Today is POS training again ! Cool man ! Then i wake up very early i also dun noe why , and i am super tired de. So i just wake up nor . Then on computer , do all my thing( brush teeth ) hahhahas !! Online chatting . Darm boring cos not many people online mah ! I doing adeline card liao then i fall asleep and i suppose to meet jo-ann hahhas. Then she meet me at cck lift there nor ! paii seii .. Then i quickly go to cck station . So tiredd . Cos this week got training 2pm to 10pm . But i do this for GOD ! Then me and jo-ann buy OLD CHANG YU ! i dun noe hw to spell / ANd we went to church buy drink and talk nor . Practice hard worr. Ohh man JIE XIANG today come . so fuunnny him ! Then we dance , cheer nor . Tmr me and jo-ann Join ( Track and field,, 100m ,, 4 times 100,, long jump .) no choice but to go for long jump > > hahahhs . After that we went main adui ! OHH man today our west cluster a lot of people neva come . so sad . haiis . but our trainning still go on . So funny and tiredd ! really enjoy myself ! then after training . we all went to take bus and train together . Then i asking anyone who wannt go eat . So David . Jie xiang, yu xian and zack pai me go eat . Thanks Bros ! Then we eat mac . Darm funny say a lot of thing . Jie xiang gal gal . Then david send me home cos he lived near my blk . Thankd Bro. Then i go home norr . hahahahahahs s.. good nite eveyone and i tmr still got lots of thing to do . tc !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments