CoOl

By Unknown - May 12, 2007

be Early morning, I wake up and its about 7am Then a few mintues later i recieve Jo-ann sms lor. So i decided to sleep a while but i scare late so i did nt go sleep back .So i quickly Go bath liao . Pack all my things then go out to take bus 307 to CHOA CHU KANG COMPLEX ! Then when i reach i did sms jo-ann ! OHH MAN ! she is late and I dun noe . And i waited her about 15 min . She bad Girl let me and her BELOVED maid wiat for her . Haiis Then around 8 plus she reach liao. Then we went in . ANd we went to toliet to change nor ! Wao cool ? do u noe why ?? Cos i long time never go swimming . Okayy lar Cos There too many people liao then i veri diffuclt to train swimming . So i just play with water while waiting for jo-ann to swim finishh .. Guess what ? We went to Sun Ten . Cool ! Around 10 we went to bath lor. Get changing . Then I forget to bring Towe So i share with jo-ann . Thanks ! Then after that Jo-ann called her sister sue-ann to bring plastic bag to complex. And she did bring nor . Cos live very near only .After we went to yew tee meet people then afterware go bukit batok WEST MALL eat nor . darm hungryy u noe .Haiis . We went to eat Burger King . Verii fUn ! We two are liKe PIGGYYS !! smile ! After that we went to toliet liao then go SK car . He drive Me, Edward and jo-ann to Tampinese for Cell-group . Then after cell-group SK drive us again to expo for service . We all rush down . Thanks GOD we make it on time ! Then today pastor talk about a lot of thing that can apply on my daily life and can change me tOo !! After everything . we went home by taking train . Then suddenely My mother called me and talking about my brother again . HAiis i have enough of it . Really cannot take it anymore if not i will DIE ! hOPE THAT SOMEONE will share with me . Good nite ii nw must sleep liao /.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments