Result

By Unknown - May 21, 2007

Today in the morning . Edward call me lor. Then he tell me he maybe not coming to school because his mother landed in the hospital ! Oh man why does this kind of thing happened ? My family also got problem ? really dunnoe what to do ??Then i m sad too . and i told him that he come school then after school we go see his mother nor . But at last he still got come school after we quarell ! So lame ! Then i super angry and tiredd ! Cos yest got preview and eat also till quite late !! Then i alone sit bus to school walk up the slop alone . So sadd !1 Then when i reach school , i bought only water and drink cos fast mah . Then today we get our result . 74/100 so happy . But i should derserve one more mark cos is teacher tell us the wrong answer . SHIT !! Then my maths FAIL ! haiis . Then heard from sue-ann my chinese pass !! My english pass tOO . bUT never did so well . sad sad !! I will do my best the next examm . I dun believe i m stupiid ! ") Then after school . me and edward go buy thing eat liao then go home nor . In the hall wao he keep bully me and i hit him back . I m sorry that i say something that hurt u deeply .. PAII seii . Then i at home doing nothing so siaina ...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments