By Unknown - May 24, 2007

Today ealr iin morning, i dun feel like waking up ! Then i sleep until 6.16 wake up . Really darm lazy to wake up . Then mm i force myself to wake up then i quickly do all my thing then prayy . Cos still fasting ! Then i walk slowly to Bus-stop and i miss a bus . Then i waitt along darm siian OHH MAN ! i forget something . i forget to bring short! Then i sms jo-ann but then she reply that she dun have extra so i decided after school ii go home change !Then in the bus , i superr tiredd and i wan to sleep but cannot ohh my ! But i tiredd Then i try to open Big my eyes ! Then i finally reach Bus-stop i saw Edward at there wait for me liao . Then thanks to him taking my things . Heex ! then we go eat breakfast then i give the Card to Mr Raj to sign . hahahs. then todayy IN school darm boring . Cant waitt to go POS training. Then after school , edward and me go home by taking bus he go His sis house thenn i go home change nor . Then i go bath all this liao then go meet kezia take cab to jo-ann hse to school then expo . Luckily we are nt LATE ! Then we quickly went to pratcie then we waitt for xue li then can use the Stage cos we are late ohh man ! And xue li they all say that they went to buy thing that why late ??tHEN nvm lor. Then on the stage we never do so well , but after mre pratice ,. we got improve ! So happy !!Then after that Jo-ann want to eat mahh ? so we all are think of going to Burger King> Me , felicia, jo-ann and kezia nor , Then when we reach there its CLOSED !! hahahas. then we walk back to Expo mrt station then at 7-11 SEE until the rest of them ,. And kezia say he coming to my hse. Then Kezia called her sister but her sister say that she cannot go my hse but to gofind her sis . So too bad nor ") then she borad now at city hall . Then darm siian and tiredd. Me and jo-ann go Mac eat then felicia go home . Then at last Kezia come meet us then she got go my hse .. After eating we paii jo--ann bus intercharge until her bus come then we go ") . Kezia walk home with me nor. I PLay computer then she sleep until her sister call nor ") Then she sister call then i bring her to 190 bus-stop to waitn for her sis . ") Then i wlk home alone .. ")

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments