By Unknown - May 26, 2007

I wear like that to School ( POP)

The cadet was taking food to serve Us EX NCO 'S !!



This is what my Cadet give me de !! Thanks ")

Today early morning,, I wake up quite late really super tiredd and my brother called me wake up but i dun care him ! WEnjoy my sleep . Then i around 11 plus wake up and i never go Veritical marton . But i wan go but my brother at my house and ii need to accompany them !! Darm sadd ! Then haiis i sms jo-ann and ask got win mahh ? U noe what ? she say she and angeline never join ! OHH MAN ! then jie xiang i sms him and then he say he ltr reply me lor. Then iii sleeep for a while wake up brush teeth all this liao . then i play internet then wait for my anunt to buy rice > Then i eat nor !! Chicken rice ii long time neva eat the tecj whye chicken rice liao. Then after eating i play compuet nor at home so borinng ? Then ii play msn game wif my Lao gong edward . Super fun and then he keep winning and i lose a lot worr. Pig worr .. Then play until half-way ii off computer and i sleepp .. sleepp .. until dunnioe what time wake up play computer then ii sleep till my daddy come back . And then i go bath cos today got POP . do u noe what does it mean pass out parade !! Then after bathing i went to Bukit panjang to meet geok teng liao then go school together !! hahahahs ! When we reach school .. a lot of people but then must waitt and i super hungryy ! So must waitt mmmm. Guess what the sec 3 sec 2 and sec 1 give us !! Cards and Bottle !1 Thanks guys ! So happyy .. really enjoy todayy !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments