By Unknown - May 14, 2007

Today Early Morning i Wake up . Then i Very tired because I yestersday night i study very late . Then after i do everything i went to take bus . And I miss one bus Pig siao . But thanks god the next bus come in within 5 mins ! COOL ! IF nt i going to be late . Then when i reach school-bus-stop ,, I saw edward wao he so early because everythime he is not so early . Then we slowly go school .When we reach school, we eat our breakfast !! NICE !! Afetr that we went parade square . Cool that today not silent reading . Then we all went back to class for our maths exam ~!! Ohh man !! is DARm diffcult . I have not confident in it ! Haiis sOo Scared Fail ! But Can cfm Fail . Paper 1 OKAyy ! I did not finsh doing my paper I left 5 question Blank cos i no time to complete . After maths exam . is recess !! We went to eat ! Then today JUN WEN birthday ! And i eating Ice ! I shoot it on Jun wen ! then LEONARD shoot it at jeremy !! then he Say all the BACKWORDS !! tHEN second time , he stand up and say " if not happy go out settle lar " and leonard did admit that he is the one who Did it . Then KPO JIAN XING say E person who shoot" the mother ......." so bad right ? Then i stand up and say him larr . He also dun like people scold his PARENT then why must he scold the parent ! LOL ! tHEN he nothing to say ! Who cares ! I hate people who play parent name ! SO COWARD !! Complaint i also nt scare de . then after that jun wen we all walk pass THEM( JIAN XING , JERMEYY .. JO-ANN STPEHH THEY ALL . then i say him ! I dun care what they say about me ! WHATEVER !!
In class . JERMEY STIILL say if not happy outside settle . He think he can win Jun wen they all . If he want he also ask jian xing help de . Haiiss ./ Thnk before u talk ! Then I tell jo-ann evertthing then Stephanie ask me what happened . I tell her what happened tOo !! When the art exam start . I have diffculty for Drawing my art hand . But i never give up and i finally i can draw ! Cool. But the thing is the colour . HAHAHS. i anyhow mix until darm Ugly ! So i must called for help ! I gt ask jo-ann Thanks for her help > Then Finally thanks to stephh that she gt the colour i want . Then i finsh all niclyy !! ;)
After exam . I with edward go His sister house . Then Jian xing sms me to return Him Money ! And i tell him i got pay him and he say NO ! what the .. tHEN he dun believe then dun believe nor . NVM ! Just give him the money for CHARITY!! i m okay with it !! Whatever !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments