By Unknown - May 02, 2007

this jie xiang .. he did not noe i take picture of him !!

Moii lao gong take de. this is mine !!

I Ohh man !! Pig jo-ann draw my hand !!





Me jo stephh !!



OHH I NEVER WRITE ABOUT THE SPORT DAYS !!



lET ME start . This morning i wake up then i perpare everything liao. Then is raining . then My two shoes was wet . so i wear my aunt shoes . Guess what ? Is spoli liao. OHH MAN ! then i need to go home and change . So i wear slipper to school and i bring my shoes to school to dry nor. Then i meeting moii lao gong at bue-stop. Sob tired norr. Then when we reach school. We study norr . STILL NEED TO PAY $1 . THEN I PAY NOR .



After school. i go with jo-ann they all mahh . We went to eat fuit liao. i eat mango. NICE LEII. Then i haven eat finish jo-ann they all went inside the hall to watch the NIGHT IN THE MUSUEM !! i watch before liao. then jo-ann was looking for me hahahas. BLUR BLUR GIRLL !!then jo-ann they all at hall sleep then i at hall watching norr.haiiss.



Around 5 plus , UPPER SEC GIRLS . RUN !!! OHH MAN ! i keep running cos i keep telling myself i must win something . the road darm long lorr. Will die ar me ! GUESS WHAT !! i get top 14 hahahs. so happyy . IN my class girls i get 4th . i win . so happyy . jo-ann get 3th . so happy for her too !!



AFTER geeting prize . me went back with lao gong , jun wen , wen long . leonard . that all i think . then i go meet JIE XIANG. he with his friends terryy .. Then i take lrt with wen long , jun wen and wei siong . tHne i ask wen long pai me wait for jie xiang nor. Then think around 7 plus jie xiang reach liao. then i say bye bye to wen long . then i go with jie xiang and de friend norr. They went to eat . hhahahas. Thanks for terry helping me .. After eating . we all went to arcade norr. then a lot larr. aiyoo BIG BULLY JIE XIANG .. yr friend also dun wan help u . Today i quite enjoy myselff. thanks ")

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments