By Unknown - May 06, 2007

Today early morning wake up so church nor . Haha . I went to ckk there buy breakfast ! I no monay liao siian . Then after that i go and take mrt to Bukit Batok . Then when i going to reach Bukit Batok is was about 8.04 like that . then SK sms me that he will reach around 8.30 OHH MAN !! siian ! Then when i reach bukit batok . i sms edward faster come down pai me wait for sk . then while waiting i saw Jocelyn . then i ask her wanna join u s norr. cos i think only me edward and sk gf !! tHEN when edward reach liao. he help us take care thing us me and jocelyn went to buy sweets . hahhahas. Later on we saw sk gf then we all went up to mac find sk norr. Then after that sk reach liao. then we all Board up the car nor. WAO ! so tireddd !! Then around 9 plus we reach expo. YEAHH cool ! Get readyy for service . as yest i miss out one ! haiis "( Then when i reachh expo. we all seat down . Then suddenly gladys talk to me . BUT CANNOT SAY WHAT THING LAR !! haiis. i cry and i noe is my wrong i cant blame anothers . SO sabb !! tHEN AFTER that in service .. i keep crying . Cos i feel darm sad and wrong !! I hope after gladys talk to me i will change !! AFter service . all of them go eat except edward , keng yip norr. lolls. Then after that i pai edward go expo control statiion there mmet someone then i go burger king there find my cg memeber !!HAHAS . i eat . cos quite hungryy after eating i went for bs with jo -- ERIC DE !! HAHAHS. fuuny and this lesson is intersting !! HAIIS . i must change my action and wordddss. MM. after thattt .. long storryy mucccc kkk . nite nite

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments