Sunday

By Unknown - May 13, 2007

Edward Lim and Me 230606

This Picture i Take In the lift !!
On the way back Home

Today Ealry morning . Wake up at 7 pm . Super tired . Because yesterday after service reach home about 10 pm then online a while then sleep . Then i wake up liao i called edward mah he darm pig lar . Call 1000 times also never pick up the phone . TheN 7.15 I go bath and i keep caling him while i m bathing . So i decided to call his mother and his mother called him wake up . Then finally he wake up and i ask him to go bath all this . Ohh man ! I dun noe what to wear so i anyhow wear go . Then i went cck there buy bread for breakfast nor and sweets too . pEOPLE keep looking at me and i think is very ugly that what i wore . So i decided to go home change. And i sweat like Running water . Then i go home wear skirt with white nice nice top. Cool ! So happy that i can wear nice nice go CHURCHH !! Then i quickly went Take mrt . Luckily I m TOO late ! HAHHAAH i got tell sk . Cos he driving me and EDward go churchh . Then in the car . Me , Edward eating . Sk too ! Then when we are at bukit timah road tHERE !! Suddenly Got two cyclist On the middle of left and Is their wrong . So sk Horn Them ! Do u noe what they do ? They point middle finger! So bad wor. Is their wrong . Sk point them back . Haiis Naughty boys . Then we just dun care . SK sOo HAPPY !!

When we reach expo, Gladys call me and she called ask to be fast . I think becos of the USHER !! Haiis when we reach we quickly seat down .... HhASH ! today saw korkor Jie Xiang . Cos long time no see ! Blen ! 10 am Service Start ! WOW ! cool service i have today !! IS really can apply in my daily life ! Afetr service , Me, edward,wei guang we all went to Floyer 3 to eat . I m hungryy . Thanks Edward help me buy . Love u ! Then after eating . Wei guang me and edward we went to take mrt home . Hahaha ,. Edward send me home . Lots of thing happened in tRain . EDWARD LIM remember u own me a lot of moneyy $10000,00000,0000.

hahhahas. So next time before speak do see my mOod first hahas . when we reach cck . we went to LOT ONE shop shop liao. Then go Home . At nite i must studyy . Bye bye i going to study now !! HAPY MOTHER DAYS !! mOTHER i love uu !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments