By Unknown - May 24, 2007

Its me ! taken when waittiing for jie xiang .. Outside churchmani aduii !!

Today early in the morning . I did not wake up and luckily Edward call me and i wake up rushing nor !! Then i faster do all my thing and faster walk to bUs -stop to take bus nor . Then today me and edward iis 11 mth together . Then in schhool get back result nor .. English pass ! Maths Fail ! Chinese Pass !! Eoa pass !! Cpa pass !! Art ALSO pass !! Thanks god for the result even though iis nt quite good ") Then after school ,, I stay back to see MR tan for morning reflection ! Then Jo-ann go First and she wait me at Jurong Point thanks ") Then in bus, i was sleeping , super tiredd !! And pig edward call me and i cant sleep back liao . Then he pai me talk on the phone until i meet jo-ann !! Then she buy Dumpling nor . Then i buy the grreen ( dunnoe what is that ) But is nice !! We take bus go church ! We reach there eat liao change liao then we all go Dance . Is super tiredd !! Half-way training,, my mum called me And say about my Brother again ! I really cant take it . I came from a broken family ! And why a lot of thing hapening to Me ! Then i cant take it and i CRY ! the jia xiang and felicia notice i cry only . But i wannted to tell jo-ann but then haiis .. Then ii just keep to myself and stay strong ! But after training,, ii go meet jia xiang and share my problem with himm .. He haiis !! BUt thanks worr. Then also wan thanks Jo-ann , kezia and felicia fr waiting for me for SOO LONG !! paii seii !1 Then after that we went to coffee shop and eat . I eat fires only then felicia and jo-ann eat mee ! ( DUNNOE HOW TO SAY IN ENGLISHH )) then jo-ann found hair then i ask her go change ! Luckily ii see it if not eeeee !! hahhahas. Then she go change nor ... After eating , we sing song andd disture Kezia . Really have fun .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments