By Unknown - May 17, 2007

Haha. tOday No school ! so happy . then in the morning i online then chat with jo-ann asking her what time meet ?? Then we meet felicia too !! Thenn we went to office opposite church and buy rice and eat ! IS cheap but more rice then meet !! Going fat mahh ! THen saw shi hui nor . Then we do a lot of things . And we go for POS mahh ! WEST CLUSTER rocks ! We are darm high . this year we must do veryy well ! Then i veri tired and tmr also got exam . Hahahahs,. We train hard . Then around 7pm we use the Main adui . We dance norr. my leg paii siaoo . Got blue black ! so PAIN !! darm fun nor . Training start 3pm to 10pm . tmr still got . but i enjoy it a lot. at night i went home alone . I was darm scared cos my house there usually veri quiet de. Then i quickly walk home when i going reach home felicia called me and we chat on the phone . And we paryer too . Thanks felicia teching me alot of things that can change my life . Thanks

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments