Pos

By Unknown - May 18, 2007

Me felicia and jo-ann

Morning wake up . Super tired . Yest got POS until 10pm then i sleep quite late nor .Then Jo-ann and my Dear Edwrad called me wake-up . Thanks to them ! Then i sleep until 6.10 then faster wake up do my thing liao then go take bus . In the bus i feel very tired and like going to fall a sick ! Then i sms edward haiis i must go up school mayself because he say he might be late . So i alone go nor ! So boring and i went to buy coffee so that i will not fall asleep . But that does not help me wor i till feeling like sleeping. When we going o start our exam . i already nt feeling gd . very headach .Then i tell u the paper darm STupiidd and teacher nt fair he tell 4/5 the answer the days before the paper . But we nehh ?? teacher called us do ourself ! wt >> HAIIS . After exam . There is a break then ii never eat nor . smsing and reading Ghost story book nor ..Then stupid edward keep saying me wanna to eat or drink mahh for about 6 times . haiis nagging !! LIKe my grandmother . Then i neva care him and i went to EOA practic! Quite easy and i finish fats that why boring ! .... After exam go library liao then i alone go look for MS TAN , cos me and my friend going to do morning refention( dun noe hw to spell) . so scaryy !! A lot nor . i went home taking 190 thanks to felicia that accompany talk on the phone ! :) When i reach home i switch on com and rest a well then bath . Ohh man stll need to think what to wear !! So i decided what to wear lioao ! Meet jo-ann at cck nor . then we meet felicia then wee all go JURONG POINT buy tube bra and tight ! So expensive i haven buy yet . Must save money no money liao !! So shit ! NVM ! my time iis no yet come . after buying we went to take bus to Cofee shop opposite church to buy rice and i cant finish it .sO i stop eating . and i drink too much bubble tea ! Then we train train train .. Is good larr !! Stuppiid things happened when we are at the MAIN ADIU ! HAIss i dun wan mention here in case someones see it ! But i noe no one is perfectt ! :) i will 4 give and forget de. Jo-ann .. u now with bf and i remember u did tell me that u will find friend important then stead right ? then yest pai him never talk to me ?? kidding > .So remember what u say to me what when i stead with edward? U think now ?? and think will it happened in uu too !! :) just wann tell uu that . MmM. O offence! Thanks for encourage me !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments