Company gift Exchange

By Unknown - December 29, 2013


This year besides celebrating my birthday in Taiwan, I will be celebrating Christmas here too! I was surprised that there is no public holiday in Taiwan because in Singapore we do have holiday and we do celebrate especially companies, families and friends, we have gift exchange. I still remember my aunt will give me chocolate on Christmas. Giving is loving.  I am a person who love giving present and also at the same time I love receiving too.



Thanks to one of the staff this year we will be having gift exchange! Everyone got to buy at least NT100 which means about 4 Singapore Dollars. I have no idea what I want to buy therefore I went to stationary shop whereby they sell a lot of items! After taking a few minutes of deciding what to get, I finally buy a cute cup. I hope the one who receive will love it.



Wondering why everyone is gathering here? It is not just because of gift exchange but we are having our important meeting (OBT / PA). Throughout this meeting there will be an one hour lunch break and we take this opportunity to do our gift exchange. Everyone is sitting down enjoying the meal and at the same time waiting patiently for our gift.



This is my present and my number I took to stick onto it is number 5 ! I can’t wait to see what I am getting! WOOHOO!


He is the one who walk away with my present! Lucky Him! When he opens up his present he was SHOCKED! Because the girl that he loves buys the same brand of cup for him just that is different design. I told him that the girl he love have awesome taste of buying present like MINE! HAHA!


He choose my number and he will be giving me his present~ I am wondering what is inside this really bright packaging because everyone around me is looking forward to see what is inside? So I just open the present in front of them and scroll down to see what present I got from him.


This is the present I got from him. “ Xiao Tin Tan” and when I receive this present the first thing that came into my mind was Sheryl. My close friend who really love this and I am planning to give it to her when I see her in Airport.


Wondering who is this guy? He is actually my boss and the CEO of Outward Bound Taiwan.
He recently launched his books and we Q-ing up to get his signature before we never get a chance to see him again. Because he is really busy and we also seldom get to see him inside the office. Therefore since, there is a chance today, why not just ask him to sign.



A group photo after signing his books.


Actually we just want to take one photo with him but since there is no other opportunity to take with him, I just ask for another photo and I do a twist pose behind him to make it funny! He is so serious and fierce all the time and sometime little moves can make everything more relax and fun like this photo! So happy and cheerful.



Individual photo with Outward Bound Taiwan CEO !

It was really a fun day and a happy to see everyone smiling instead of the stress and strict face. HAHA! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments