萬里長城步道

By Unknown - December 17, 2013

Wake up 6 am early in the morning. My Taiwan friend told me that he will be bringing us to climb mountain and I was asking him whether I need to wear my climbing shoes a not. He reply me no, just normal covered shoes will be enough as the climbing even kids also can climb. So I just wear that casual attire to climb. I did not know that we will be climbing with my friend parents and their scouts group until we were told the day when we reach his group. If we know about that earlier I guess I am going to wear something more appropriate.  

Address: 台中市大肚區新興村沙田路入口意象(台朔汽車工廠)附
Sorry, I really have no idea how to get there because is my friend parent who drove us there. If you are interested, you might want to check out on the goggle map!


When I reach the place, I thought we are the only one who will wake up super early to do some climbing but I saw even more people who wake up earlier than us which is those elderly people doing some moves. 


The group we will be following is a scouts group; the photo above is their banner.


Dress up like this for mountain hiking. This is the attire I will not wear for hiking in Singapore because it will be super dude hot. The reason for wearing like this is because I scare it is too cold and also at the same time, I did not know we are going with a scout’s team if not I will dress more outdoor compared to causal wear.


Need to line up in straight line and there will be someone who is known as a commander standing in front to give command. This picture brings me the memories of me bring an NPCC cadet back then in my secondary school and also during the time when I am in Cadet Inspector course.





Before we start our hiking trip we need to do some warm up first! One of the scout’s students actually led us. It is totally different from Singapore or from what I have seen. They actually use music to do warm up and they added dance step to it which is very cute to me! I think this is really a good method to get everyone to stretch as there will be surely people who do not want to do stretching.



Let our hiking journey begins!



The map!




Really cool those parents bring their kids to hike. Maybe in the future I would want to bring my kids to hike if I am still physically strong enough.


Wanted to took the scenery behind the tree but the tree is covering up the scenery therefore I just took this shot. When checking my phone, I realize this photo is also very nice.


Nice scenery where I can’t get to see in Singapore. The weather is so cooling and all I want to do is to stay here and enjoy how beautiful this place Is where God have created.


Even I think I look great in this photo. I look like I am kind of not smiling naturally. 


Wind is too strong and makes my hair looks really messy. Everyone 
been asking me why am I smiling like this? To be honest, my reply to all your doubts is I really don’t know. 



Scroll down for more beautiful photos. 



Another nice photo! Thank to Jy for helping me take! 
This place is really a good place for hiking with family as I seen lot of elderly and kids hiking. They have toilet there and also store selling different things like drinks, food and also hiking stuff. The place is not really very accessible, but for people staying in Tainan it will be more convenient for them. I would give my experience a 8/10! 


He is just too cute for me not to take his photo! 



I shall end my post with a group photo of the scouts team! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments