六合夜市 Liuhe Night Market

By Unknown - December 20, 2013


When you come to Taiwan for holiday, the places you can’t miss is definitely their night market! If you are unsure how many available night market you can visit in Taiwan, you can check out from this website: http://eng.taiwan.net.tw/mobile/m1.aspx?sNo=0002040
This night market a lot of store selling seafood and I heard from my Taiwan friend that this is a night market where there is a lot of tourist and most of the stuff they are selling there are expensive compared to other night market there. 

For me personally, I think I have visited about 8 night market if I am not wrong. I am still looking forward to check out the rest of the night market if I am free to do so.
  
Liuhe Night Market
Address: 800 Xinxing district, Kaohsiung Liuhe Road 072856786
 800高雄市新興區六合二路 07 285 6786
How to get there: Take KRT to Formosa Boulrvard station and after alight, find a signboard that shows you to the night market and when you go up the escalator you will be able to spot the night market!


A group photo before we start our night market, food hunting ~
Dislike being the one who is taking photo because the one in the front will always have a 
big face! I don’t like L


 Seafood lover will definitely love this! Will put the ingredient with egg into a bun and make it hot. After that they are ready to serve the customer. I heard this is nice; therefore I just went to purchase it immediately since I am lover of seafood and I want to try new food! 


Snap a picture of them making it!


This is the picture how the bun looks like. 

I would say that the first bite was totally awesome but after a few bites I am sick of the taste therefore I would recommend you to share it with your friend instead of eating one by your own. 



Scallop with egg


Taste really awesome, is good to have this as finger food as it is not filling. Coming to night market you do not want to eat one food and you feel full, you want to eat more variety of food as you do not have much chance coming to Taiwan unless you come for long term like me. 


Fish ball soup and the right hand picture I am not sure what that is. I just eat because is my friend who order it. I trust him that it is going to be nice.


My favorite seafood other than “Ham”! In Taiwan I never see anyone selling “Ham” therefore I got to use this to replace it. It taste good but is not as good as eating “Ham”.



Papaya Milk shake


This stall is really famous and personally I am not a fan of papaya Milk Shake. Since my friend say is famous, I should give it a try! Guess what is the turnout? The taste is still acceptable.  

  

Ya! Our ready papaya milk shake!
I pay about NT50 for It if I am not wrong, which mean is 2 Singapore Dollar!  

A shopping center near where I am staying. This really looks like our Singapore Ion Orchard; inside this shopping mall is full of different brands shop.


I would say I am kind of addicted to catching toys because of my friend. I see the excitement and slowly I fall in love too. I would say I spend quite a sum of money in the machine but nevertheless, I still manage to catch toys back and this time round I manage to catch this black cuties.


These are the few hair products that I bought at this really cheap store. The store really sells all kind of products. All these are more of moisturizes your hair as my condition kind of bad when I came to Taiwan because I did not bring my hair masks, hair condition and hair cream here. The shampoo I bought is Taiwan brand and it does not really help my hair (I know because my hair salon hairstylist told me). Nevertheless, I think I need to go visit cookies & crème hair spa really soon! Check out their facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/cookiescremehairspa?ref=br_tf


This place we are staying do not have a lot of available plug therefore we all got to take turn and share! All thanks to Px double side plug if not everyone mobile phone will have no battery and everyone will die from it ( I bet only me , because I can’t leave without my mobile phone and internet).


Thanks to Jy for buying us masks! Our bonding session!


Our happy mask facial expression! Happily bonding together and also I teach everyone how to masks it and they are really surprise by the things I thought them.


Our tidbits for the night ~


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments