台南 Tainan

By Unknown - December 18, 2013

Finally 4 days of overnight camp with two different groups of participants have finally over! Yay! Finally I can have a good rest for two days! I end camp on Sunday evening and after dinner; we head off to stay in Tainan for a night before heading to Gao Xiong the next day!

During the journey to the place we are staying, we saw many beautiful decoration and we spotted this really beautiful church in Taiwan!  


How awesome is this place ~

Actually when the car went pass this place, I manage to take a photo of it. But after we placed our stuff on the place we are staying, we came out to the place and check out that area with lot of Christmas decoration! It does have the Christmas feel, but quite sad that on Christmas day I still got to work. 

Such a nice place, how not to have a group photo?
With OBT staff and intern friends. 


There is also a booth area whereby there is really beautiful shooting star. Lot of people taking photos there. Since this is a rare opportunity to be here, why not keep spamming photo, even thou my dressing is outdoor. I can still take nice photo with it.


Myself with the nice background.
Pardon my sleepy eye because I have not been sleep well plus have straight 4 days of overnight camp


Saw this really beautiful Christmas tree! Really want to celebrate Christmas in church with my friends and especially my cell-group member! Singing all the Christmas songs and eating good food. But this year Christmas I will be in Taiwan working! Maybe I can organize a mini Christmas party by eating out J 

Saw this really cool fire engine car. They also decorated with nice lighting. You must be wondering why I took this photo is because one of my schoolmate really love anything about fire engine.



Take this Christmas tree from far is kind of blur, so we decided to check out the Christmas tree!
Actually I am the one who suggested to take a group photo, to be honest I love taking photo because all these are memories and also at the same time not always all the time we all can go out together!


After taking photo, we went to eat ICE! I ordered fruits ice because I am feeling quite full after a heavy dinner. From the picture, you can see nothing on it because all the fruits are below the ice. After taking photo, we went to eat ICE! I ordered fruits ice because I am feeling quite full after a heavy dinner. From the picture, you can see nothing on it because all the fruits are below the ice. It cost me about NT60 which mean 2.60 Singapore dollars. Is really not worth but in such a weather all I want is to eat something cold.



The next day, we sleep till 11 plus and check out from the place we are staying. Carrying out heavy backpack, walking around to the place we want to have our lunch and also finding the DBS bank. Finally, we found DBS bank after two months in Taiwan! Really excited seeing DBS bank! Can't wait to check out myself! 


 The place I will be sleeping tonight. I pay about NT 480 for night which mean 21 Singapore Dollar.


 While heading to have lunch, I spotted this robot outside a café!


Spotted this famous Mee Sua intestine store! Ordered a set meal! Mee Sua intestine with a drink and it costs about NT 75 which is 3.26 Singapore Dollar. Is cheap and Mee Sua is really yummy!


Happy kid enjoys our food!


After lunch, we walk to the DBS bank and I went to withdraw money. Guess what? There is no extra rate for it but I heard from my friend that the exchange rate is quite low. Is about 22, but in Singapore I manage to have 23.8 exchange rates. I think the exchange rate 22 still alright.


One of the old streets in Tainan! I think is because I came during weekdays, most of the store is closed.


Spotted this really cute doll standing at a place.

 I was wondering what that is and my friend told me is a store where they sell leather. Therefore we went to check it out. The store is rather small and I did not manage to take photo because it is a private shop. The stuff they are selling is rather expensive, I saw this bag I like and it is NT1000 + which mean 50 Singapore Dollar. I don’t think I want to get because I think is not worth, I rather use that money to buy other thing. 



One of the Outward Bound Taiwan instructors is bringing us around, told us there is a restaurant where they sell really nice noodles. When I reach outside the restaurant, I was quite shocked to see they are actually cooking noodles from the Maggi packaging. When they cook is the same way like how we cook at home, just that they add additional ingredient. I wonder why people would pay money for Maggi. He ordered noddle for himself and another bowl for us and also another small dishes for us! The vegetable is awesome too! If I am not full, I will want to order a bowl for myself.

I shall end here and will blog about other place real soon! 
Do follow me on twitter @tiffanywong,
Follow me on instagram @tiiffanywong and Like on my facebook page @tiffanywong !
J






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments