駁二藝術特區 Pier­2 Art Center

By Unknown - December 27, 2013

Those who have been to Taiwan for holiday, if you notice there is always a Yellow shop in every street in Taiwan. You might be wondering what the Yellow shop is? The Yellow shop is somehow like our Singapore TOTO shop. Just that the Yellow shop has more store than Singapore and you will seldom see a Q unless that particular shop really super LUCKY and a lot of people win before! 

The picture above shows the “Stretch to win”! I personally have bought one for myself to play for NT100 which is about 4 Singapore Dollar. The sales person will keep pushing sales and persuading you to keep buying. I know I can’t win therefore I just buy one will do.



After finishing my lunch, we think of having dessert. But the thing is that we do not have any idea in this area, is there any shop selling “ICE”? So we went to goggle to check it out and manage to find this shop. “POPO Shop” which means Grandmother shop, translated from the Chinese word!


I am a lover of Mango and I also know that Mango in Taiwan is really sweet! Therefore every time when I want to eat ICE, I will order Mango ICE! True enough, Mango fruits is really sweet! Typing this now, it makes me crave for it but I will not want to eat it because the weather is way too cold. Now is about 12 degree! All I want is to hide inside my sleeping bag and keep myself warm.


Pier2 Art Centre
No 1, Dayong Road., Yancheng Dist, Kaohsiung City 803, Taiwan
Operating hours:
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 – 18:00
Friday to Sunday: 10:00 – 20:00
Entrance fees FREE unless you want to check out other exhibitions!


Nice place to take photo indeed!


Scroll down to enjoy more pictures I have taken on that day. 
Here are the art piece decorated by metal




Random photo



Photo with a huge luggage, I think I need this big luggage to put all my stuff to bring back to Singapore. LOL ! The main thing is not about bring my stuff back but missing home! I want to go home! 






What animal did you see?


Really interesting plant pot? 



Does this picture bring you some familiar image? It brings me the feel of beataboxsg,if you do not know what is that , it is actually Singapore Cajon school : ) You might want to goggle it to know more. 


In the street there is a lot of this different pattern of huge man! I find some very interesting that’s why I went to take picture with them but after a while I realize that almost all is nice and I almost took all the photos! I seriously do not have any idea what is that? Maybe is some Chinese gaming character? Anyone knows? Mind leaving me a comment to let me know, if you know what that is.



Kids Q-ing up to take photo with transformer.

Is a must take group photo with this transformer! I should have used my Polaroid to take this picture but nevertheless, that point of time I did not think about it. Something I love about Polaroid is that I can keep it in my room Polaroid wall and every time I look at this, it will bring good memories. 



Here are the other design. 



Trying my best to hold these heavy metal boxes.


After taking picture, we head into this exhibition whereby their show a lot of animal pictures which have been killed and abused. There are picture which are very sad, especially one picture with lot of cat been stacked onto each other and the cat is no longer alive.


I send this photo to Hema because I know she is a cat lover and indeed she love this picture!


I may not be able to update my blog every-day because I am busy having internship and having overnight courses that’s why! But if you are interesting in checking out how is my day you can follow me on Instagram @tiiffanywong, Follow me on Twitter @tiffanywong, Follow me on FB @tiffanywong and lastly follow me on dayne @tiffanywong. I will try my best to update on dayne when I cant blogging a long one in my website! Come follow me lah ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments