Happy 22st Birthday to myself

By Unknown - December 25, 2013


Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to Tiffany!
Happy birthday to me!

God is blessing me now!
God is blessing me now!
God is blessing me Tiffany!
God is blessing me now!

This year is rather a special year for me because I am celebrating my 22st birthday in Taiwan. I am feeling excited and sad at the same time because I will not be able to celebrate with my family and friends. Nevertheless, celebrating my birthday in overseas is kind of cool too! I do not have any wish in mind. All I wish for is my families to be healthy and happy and the main prayers I pray for is my whole family to be saved! 
As in the bible it mention: Acts 16:31 “So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” AMEN!


My first ever present in Taiwan is from Pei Xuan!

She damn cute, she knows I love eating Ferrero chocolate, therefore she buy a whole box of
Collection for me! So sweet or what? She actually knows what I like every thou we just spend a few months together!  Really thank God for her, I really learnt a lot of things from her and at the same time, her laughter bring lot of joy too especially when we joke or when we D! Can you guess what does D mean?


My second present in Taiwan is from Jun You! 

I did not manage to take a photo with him because when he enters inside my room, I am half asleep! But nevertheless, I am still thankful for getting a present for me. Because some people will just wish you Happy Birthday and without giving a present and I think those people who give present are those who really have a close relationship. (This is what I think) haha! No offences! Oh Yeah, he knows I love chocolate therefore he gave me chocolate.


My third present in Taiwan is from Xiao Liang.

 She is one of the Taiwan intern students whom I always disturb her and there is always mis-communication as she doesn't know English and I don’t understand what kind of Chinese she is speaking. But nevertheless, we still have a good friendship and thank you for the beer, I will drink on my birthday! 


  My fourth present in Taiwan is from Xiao Hei.

 She is one of the new staff in Outward Bound Taiwan. I get to work with her a few times and quite close even though we sitting at different place in the office. We still will disturb each other; I think this is how we actually build friendship? 



I want to thank everyone who have celebrated my birthday and also those who are in Singapore have what’s app me personally, I am really grateful J 
At the same time I was quite disappointed and sad too because I did not know my Facebook actually private my birthday and during the mid –night I wake up about 3am and check my phone! I found out that I do not have any message on my social media and on my what’s app! Damn sad or what? You might think that it is not a big deal what? To me I MIND! I went to check my Facebook and realize my birthday status was private therefore I go make it public. Then I started to receive blessing from Facebook and what’s app. The sad thing comes when most of your close friend or those who with you for many years did not wish you Happy Birthday! 
But overall, I still enjoy myself J







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments