Madotz Hot Pot

By Unknown - December 03, 2013

For those who do not know that Taiwan weather is getting colder and colder. I am currently staying at Tao Yuan instead of Taipei as a lot of people thought I am staying there. The place I am staying is higher than “normal ground” which means staying on the mountain. Usually the temperature above ground is colder than ground area, therefore during the day I still able to wear three quarter pants walking around but during the night I can’t do that as the night will turn into super cold weather and the temperature will really drop a lot! Since the weather is turning cold, having a hot meal will definitely make my body feel so much better!



This restaurant actually went through a renovation when I first saw them and now finally they are done and here we are having our dinner here! I heard that the hotpot here is very nice and I am looking forward to try how nice their hotpot is compared to the rest that I have tried.


There are a lot of choices I can choose from the menu but most of them I do not know how to read. To prevent from “MA FAN” other people, I ordered those I know how to read. At the end, I order Seafood hotpot and add Pork meat in additional! In total I spend about NT 200 which mean about 8 Singapore Dollar! They actually have free flow of drinks and popcorn! The price I would say it is totally super worth! During dinner time, there is so much laughter and indeed was a great meal!


After dinner, we decided to walk around instead of heading back to base! We walk and spotted this row of catching machine and we went to this doll machine and start catching! Most of my friend here are really good in catching in man! Before I even started to catch, my friends already have about 2 – 3 dolls!


I have never try before therefore I went ahead to change money and try to catch and guess what? By using NT 10 I manage to catch a pink one for myself! WOOHOO! Happy or what? Since I have some coin left, I went to continue to catch and I caught a red color one but I exchange it with my friend since she wanted that color so much! I exchange with her a brown color one! During the process of catching, everyone is smiling and laughing so happy and I bet today is the only day I can laugh till so happy! It has been a while since I really happy inside out.

 When I send a photo of this to my daddy, he says I am a small girl! Wahaha !
To him I am always a small girl. I am a daddy girl. 

Here are my Singapore Intern course mates! Here are the dolls we individual have caught!


Group photo before we head back to base!

Shall update more about me in Taiwan, December will be a super busy month for me; will not be able to update so often. If you want to check out what I am doing, 
follow me on social media like twitter @tiffanywong 
Instagram @tiiffanywong J
Love you guys ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments