國立科學工藝博物館 National Science Technology Museum in Taiwan

By Unknown - December 26, 2013

 National Science Technology Museum
Address: 720. Jiouru 1st Road, Kaohsiung 807
Contact number: 886-7-3800089 

If you are unclear of how to get there, click on this link and they will show you the map !


 This is what you will see when you enter into the huge museum!


 Group photo first before we start our museum journey!
We came here rather early and we still think whether to pay money to walk inside the museum a not?  Therefore, we went to the information counter to ask the price for the entrance and also those 4D movie. The service staff told us that before 9am there is actually FREE ENTRANCE!
Awesome or what? We all can save money! 

While walking inside the museum, I manage to see this area whereby they use balloon to decorate the place. If you look at this picture clearly, you can see that the dinosaur head is actually made of balloon. Super interesting! I think is a private event for kids because the participant there is all teachers, parents and students!



 Took so many photo of interesting stuff I found while I am walking around the museum, checking out different things that I have never seen before in my own country!
Rice Mill
 In the older times, this is the so called “machine” that you make their rice? I think so -_- ! 


 This is a really huge key I ever seen !


Can you guess what this huge machine is?

This is actually a weighting machine!
All of us went up this machine to find out how much we weight. Before I came to Taiwan, my weight was about 60 plus and now when I weight it become 70 plus, I was shocked! I think it is not accurate because my other friend weights also a bit way too far from their past result. Nevertheless, we have fun using that machine and laughing at each other weight! 





 Does it look familiar to you? Looks like those dance revolution machine in the arcade.
I think this is a good learning tools for youth or young adult like me, when we answer the question we not just writing down answer but stepping on it. 


First saw this car internal engine, I immediately think of Wei Guang because he is interested in cars and he study in this particular diploma. I what’s app him the picture and indeed he is interested and he ask me where I took this photo and so on. 



Sat down on a cool motorcycle in the museum
I have NEVER seat on the motorcycle before in Singapore and in Taiwan I get my chance to seat on the motorcycle. Not Ones but many times. I still remember the first time I seat motorcycle my feeling was super scary because I scare incident do happened due to the first month I came to Taiwan , I have seen about three motorcycle incident. But nevertheless, this does not make me scare of taking motorcycle, till today I am still taking motorcycle. Maybe in the future, I will want to have my own motorcycle or maybe a car. 


Group photo before experience an “earthquake”. 
We pay about NT 20 (if I am not wrong) to experience the earthquake. Different degree of shakiness and there will be a part whereby teaching us what to do when there is an earthquake at home like switching off the gas etc. I would say this is really a good teaching tool to bring a message to everyone about how you can react during earthquake and also experience it especially those people who do not have an earthquake back in their country.


: ) 


You can watch this video!
I video it while I experiencing the earthquake.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments