國立自然科學博物館 National Museum of Natural Science and 科博館植物園 Museum of Natural Science

By Unknown - December 11, 2013

We woke up super early in the morning and went to hiking. In the afternoon, we have no idea where to go therefore my Taiwan friend parent suggested us to go down to National Museum of Natural and Museum Of Natural Science. So we decided to head down!

Entrance of National Museum of Natural


The price of the ticketing to different place here around the museum! 


Since there is a 3D screening of movie, all of us decided to go and watch it! There is two movie and we only pay NT 70 which mean 3 Singapore Dollar! It is really cheap! If I am not wrong, Singapore Science Center also has 3D screening, but the price is way more expensive.  


Before we head inside the room, each of us is given a 3D glasses! The best part is that we are able to bring back home! But sadly to say that after I bring back to my base, the glass already out of shape and I have no choice but to throw it away!  I shall keep this picture as a memories.


Failed picture taken ~


Group photo taken before the 3D movie start!


Another temp to take a picture of myself but with the glasses it makes my face look even round! Or maybe I have grown rounder because I have been eating and sleeping well in Taiwan. Maybe is time for me to stop eating all the unhealthy food.
I would say that the screening was not bad, I would rate it an 8/10! It would be better if there is more choices of movie. 


Some cute house spotted outside the museum! How I wish I can have this sleeping hut in my base, it looks so homely.  


Bottle tree was spot!
 Took a photo with it and my friend say that my width is same as the tree -_-! Even since I teach one of my OBT friend the Malay word of “pig”, he keep saying me pig and now everyone slowly call me that Malay word PIG. I did not take it personally as I know they are just having fun. I know I have gain weight and become rounder, I try my best to control my diet ;x 


OHMYGOSH! Is that a dinosaur? RUN FOR LIFE ~  


After the 3D movie, all of us feeling super hungry and we saw a group of student holding onto MAC, and we decided to have MAC for lunch. Actually my plan was to eat fries only, but since they want to have lunch, I don’t mind eating too! Since MAC has always been a best friend to me in Singapore and also in Taiwan. But I can’t eat too much! I guess I have ate MAC in Taiwan for about 5 times alreadyThe price of the MAC is around the same as Singapore. Not much differences.  
We purchase another ticket to watch space inside a theatre! The ticket was more expensive than the 3D Movie. We pay NT 100 which is about 4 Singapore Dollar. We rush to finish our meal and head down to watch the space show! Here is the picture of the entrance! 


The so called screen is way too big for me to take a picture for you guys to see! 


Another quick photo before the show starts! It was very WOW at the beginning but after they show us the night scene of what will it is like at night, it become very boring when they show us about different animals ~ I try my best to keep watching but the room is dark, cold and comfortable, slowly I fall asleep till the end. After the show is finish, my friend told me that the other guy fall asleep immediately after 5 minutes later when the show started and after seeing both of us fall asleep, he actually try to start awake, but it fails and he fall asleep too ! Three of us actually spend NT100 to sleep inside. I guess all of us do not have enough sleep that’s why!  


Interesting clock which is made up of science equipment! Can you tell what time is it from the picture?





Museum of natural science ! 

A really beautiful place 


Check out who is at the entrance welcoming us! I pay about NT 20 -30 for the entrance 
fees! 


Really a nice place inside, those who love plants will definitely love this place. I love plants and in the past, I thought I would want to work in National Park because I kind of interested in plants but now I just love outdoor and grew interest in other area like high elements.  


Artificial waterfall!


Love this picture a lot; I think I look great in this picture and that is not the main point, the waterfall looks nice! 

Yellow froggy !
 Looking at it, it make me think of the yellow snake i saw at one of the snake soup restaurant! 



Picture with Mr Frog !
The whole museum I think was just alright for me; inside they have plants, frogs, fishes etc. It does not really attract my attention. All I do is to take picture and walk very fast after seeing what I should be seeing.



I shall end my post with a group photo with MR BEE! I would rate my experience here a 6/10! Maybe if you are person who love Frogs and fishes you might enjoy!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments