[EMERGE 2012 ] DAY 2 EVOLVE

By Unknown - August 01, 2012

Here is my second day post of EMERGE ! 
EMERGE is the most exciting event @ Suntec City convention hall that you will never want to miss ! If you miss it this year , it is okay , you can actually come back next year to join us !




I went to take photo of Joyce ! She is the one of the women really I want to salute her man , she have been in every event in the EMERGE and every time when I see her , i only saw SMILE and there is no tired shown on her face or complaining !  
THANKS Joyce for all your contribution to this event <3 

After taking photo , i went to Games booth to spot some new games or spot new people playing ! Let's go ! 
Here is the booth of I Society ! 
Ah gong Ah ma , you can actually find it more information in my other emerge post ! 
if you have not yet read , go read now ;) I believe you will be having a great time reading it !

For every booth behind , there will be a group of people who actually set up the stall and make sure the games is been play properly and fun ! 
These are the people who actually make everything fun ! : ) They are the youth. 


See who I have spotted ! My friend kk : ) 



Spotted a group of youth actually done painting on their hands ! Instead of painting about other stuff , they actually paint EMERGE 2012 <3 ! 



Today there will be a sports category going on at HALL 603 ! It is actually  Captain's ball on wheels ! 
Everyone got to be seated on the wheel chair and they are not suppose to have their feet on the ground if not will not be counted if they goal ! It seems to be very fun ! 

This is normal captain ball games , just that they got to actually play in a wheel chair ! 

and guess who I spotted ? 
Its actually WENDY and her team who is going to play later for the Captain Ball on wheel chair ! 


While waiting for them to play , I actually went out of the hall to take picture of the designer who design clothing ! 

Very nice right ? I would like to have every dress to be on me : ) 
I guess it must take quite a few months to do up a dress ? I wish to do my own dress too but when I think of the measurement and stuff i can actually do crazy , so i should just let the professional to do it ! 


Took other teams who actually finish playing and once they are done they came out of the court they are still talking about the games and this shown that they indeed enjoy themselves ! 

Who is this two lovely couple ? 
Wendy and Peter ! Peter is my cell-group leader : ) 


Xue fang and I 
even though we have long day in school and work , tiredness does not stop us from not coming for EMERGE ! We come not because of the fun , we came because we want more of God's presence and the holy spirit fire to pour onto us ! : ) 

people , work , family may fail you but GOD will never fail you and me ! 



Power Ranger is so cute , having so many post at the balloon area ! :) 
Cant stop talking photo of them because they got never ending pose ! 


 after taking so much photo and now I shall wait for the door to be opened ! 
See there are so many people who actually came so early to Q ! 


After that when we get in , we actually learn the dance steps again for the praise songs ! 

Everyone is participating, not only youth ! But then is everyone from the youngest to the oldest . 

SPOTTED THIS CUTE LITTLE GIRL !
She must be thinking why this sister is taking her photo ? 



VIDEO FOR THE OPENING OF THE SVC ! 


Dance Performance by O school if I am not wrong ! I am always in love with O school dance ! they are so professional and their dance steps is always A WOW ! 


And is not just about dancing as there is also CHEERLEADING this year ! 
I still remember when I was in Secondary School I was in cheerleading for west cluster and thinking back I have been in cheerleading for about 5 years ? 


Ending pose ! 


after performance , here comes the praise and worship ! It time for us to glorify GOD with our praise ! I did not take a lot of picture it is because it is the same as day 1 and I guess it will be the same for the day 3 too ! 

after praise and worship , Pastor Kong come up to the stage !

and he is introducing the guests in our midst ! There are a lot of people from oversea are here for our Emerge ! There are people from China too : ) 
WELCOME THEM IN THE HOUSE IN THE NAME OF JESUS ! 


After that we are back to YOUR BEST SHOT ! : 


A young lady who is currently taking N level this year and despite of her exam , she still step up to actually join YOUR BEST SHOT and using her talent to glorify GOD ! 


She is singing Chinese Songs ! If I am not wrong she is singing ah mei song ! 
I like her voice ! Its nice and she manage it well :) 


Testimonials time : ) 
You can see from the picture itself , that it doing up balloon ! 
if there is testimonials on this , i will post it up on my blog & Facebookk ! 

after this , i didn't stay because I rush down to Casting for Fabulous Tan as I been selected to be in top 10 finalist and at the end they only can choose top 5 but I am not one of them , but it is okay ! Being in top 10 finalist its really good enough ! 
I PRAISE LORD for the opportunity ! : ) 

after I am done with the interview with the judges , I came back to City Hall to meet my cg member to fellowship ! : ) 



I shall end my emerge DAY 2 post here ! Hope you enjoy it and do remember to read all the day so you know what is exactly what is going on <3 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments