THANK YOU . YOU AND YOU

By Unknown - August 13, 2012

Hey guys , I would like to take this opportunity to thank every single one of you who have actually voted for me for the Singapore Blog Award under the Category of Best G Market Online Shopping Blog ! At the beginning of the voting I actually got myself into the top 3 leading votes but when the time getting nearer to the closing date for voting , my position is gone and to be honest with you , i was a bit disappointed as I have not much of high hope that I will win but at least in leading for the vote itself

 and not just that , on the actual day for the ceremony prize presentation I was not there because I am having my Practical test and I am not allow to change my shift : ( I was really disappointed, but guess what ? G market Category there are top 3 prizes and I was really hoping if possible to be in top 3 and when the result is out on email , I was really excited and hoping I can be in top 3 and guess what ? I got THIRD POSITION : ) 



Not just about the Singapore Blog Awards , I have another good news too ! You guys knows that I actually been selected to be in TOP 10 finalist in blogging competition for my church EMERGE event , and we are supposed to actually blog at least 6 post and to be honest , I miss quite a few big events and I am worry that I might be way back compare to the rest who actually went to almost all the events itself but by not giving up , I actually spend more time and focus on the EMERGE weekend service itself : ) 


On the actual day of submission itself , I thought it is actually 31 Aug and I have about three post have not yet done and around 9pm in the night I receive a call from Cheryl telling me that  the deadline is tonight ;x I got to rush through the night to actually finish up all the post and thanks Klessie for allowing me to send in about 2 hours later as I read the date wrongly 
:( , Nevertheless , that few hours was rushing its really crazy man , my brain is not really functioning that well and I told myself , I am going to give my best for the last few post before submitting : ) 

so after submission , I was really waiting for the result itself . To be honest with you , I am really excited to know the result. And when the day the result suppose to be out is the day whereby I am going to leave my house around 2 + to meet up with my cell-group members ! 

when we are on the way in the train to City Hall to meet another group of my cell-group members , I was in the train nothing to do and I suddenly think of the result and I decided to just check on my Blackberry phone , logging in to Facebook EMERGE group and here is what I FOUND ! 

I got FIRST !!! PRAISE THE LORD ! 
I am really happy until in train I just shout and told my cell-group members that I got FIRST and everyone in the train was looking at me and I guess I am just "too" loud ! 
Guess what ? Not just me myself was happy and celebrating but then my cell-groups members Hui Shuang and Angeline is super excited for me man , and I would like to thank them , Lava and Hema  for believing me that I can do well : ) 


I hope in future I will have more opportunities to blog about events <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments