[EMERGE 2012 ] DAY 1 EVOLVE PART II

By Unknown - July 31, 2012

So after the game part , I went straight to the main hall ! I did not straight away go and seat at my blogger seats but I am here to come and look for my cell-group members because this three days I will not be sitting with them. So I take this time to actually spend time with them <3 

This picture is taken by Joy : ) 
Happy girl of the week wearing the tag of the Offical Blogger of Emerge ! 
AND 

Here is my two lovely cell-group Members Joycelyn and Jie Xiang who is currently in SOT ! I went to told them that i also have my tag too ! Their is SOT but for me is EMERGE official blogger which is going to last only for 3 days but their is more than 6 months ! :) 
Let me be happy for once for having a tag on me ! 

Wondering what is Com' sense itself ? Check this post I have done which I state a short description of this competition itself . If you still don't understand, no worries because below picture will actually have a clear understanding of it ! 



These two person are the MC of the day ! 
Totally love their voice man , they sound so professional and speaking so confident on the stage, I wish that one day I am able to speak confidentially on the stage like them, but maybe not an MC but maybe something else. You and I will never know what God will want me to do in the future ! Maybe a MC ? HAHA ! 


Out of so many contestants , here are the 3 groups which they are going to fight for their place in top 3 ! Hmm , they are not going to fight on the stage physically but the fight means they are going to give it all ! 


Here is the team who is going to start first. There are many category they are able to choose 

I forget what they actually choose but then they are going to look at the audience and say out what is proverbs 11:25,27,30. So two of them , each one of them got to say one word. This time round of the Com sense they do not need to actually remember the , . " compare to last time which is needed ! Even though without those , it is still difficult ! : x 

Sorry that the picture does not take fully ! But then when you see the screen of your left you can see that actually they been ask a question and they got to choose their choice, if they choose correctly , i think they got point, if the choice is wrong then there is no points at all.


Supporter of the contestant are all ready to do their all to give them the support ! They cannot tell them the answer but they only can show their support ! This is so sweet can ? Even though they are not participating , but they are cheering till they are shouting and holding the "banner" all the way when the contestant are on the stage ! <3 
The power of the cell-group , we are one big family


Finally after a few rounds , result finally out and we are going to invite PASTOR ZHUANG 
(WEEEEE ! WEEEE ! ) He is my Zone Pastor ! HA ! 
we invited him up on the stage to give out the prizes to the winner ! 


Scroll down to see the top 3 winner team : 

This two guys are the winning team of the third position ! 
* clap ! clap ! 


2nd place goes to one boy and one girl ! Sorry I am not fast enough to actually take photo when the name is actually up on the screen ! Forgive me for the slow reactions :x 
but nevertheless , Congrats them ! 
*clap ! clap ! 


The Champion goes to this two beautiful ladies ! 
let's put our hands to congra them ! : ) 
* clap ! clap ! 


After the competition part , here come a group of hip people up on the stage !  

Have you seen anyone familiar inside the picture ? 
The lady standing in the front with the mic , is actually my friend Teresa ! 
She is a very good dancer ! 

She is going to teach us the dance step for the praise song ! 
You want to guess what song is that ? CORRECT ! 
TODAY IS THE DAY ! 
Haha , I knew you will answer it correctly because you were there ! I am glad you are there :P


After the dance , everyone does not seems to be tired ! All of them is totally excited ! 
All ready to rock the house as we are in for a great time because we know that God is here ! 


For the main time , lets me take photo with my friend Cheryl who is the only blogger which I am close to. 


When the clock hit the 8pm , suddenly the hall turn dark and some video just appear on the screen itself . Everyone was totally excited ! Cheering like no tomorrow ! : ) 
I like the attitude ! Let us all be fire for GOD ! 



Our Awesome PASTOR KONG ! 


EMERGE 2012 
EVOLVE ! 
ARE YOU READYYYY !!!!! 



The youth worship leaders is all up one the stage to lead praise and worship ! : )
WOOHOOO ! It is great to see the youth serving GOD in the way of their talents & Gift ! 




See the youth in the audience is clapping and praise GOD ! 
We don't care what people think about us , we just want to sing loud , praise GOD , Clap and jump so high because we want to GLORY God ! Our father ! 

Here is Perison ( Not sure if his name spelling it spell this way) who is going to show his some cool guitar "style" ? I forget what is that word but I can tell you that he is really good ! 

Pamela is the worship singer for this praise song ! if I am not wrong she is only 20 this year. Why I know because she was one of the cheerleader who train with me to go another country to perform for another church : ) 

Being a worship singer, is not just singing and leading people , but they have their own ways to glorify GOD ! : ) 

Here come Pastor Aries up on the stage ! 

After the PRAISE , Two of the MC went up to the stage! And guess what is going on ? 


Is your favourite performance in the EMERGE ! 
YOUR BEST SHOT ! 


So here comes your first performances : 

They are Neil Christopher from ET zone ! This is my first time hearing them sing on the stage as that time I was not at the Jurong west when they are performing ! 


I can tell you that they are really good man , not just in Singing but in the way of them engaging the crowd itself. That night everyone was screaming and cheering for them when they are performing !  

Check out this picture that I took when Camera capture his face ! 



After their performance , they are people who actually stand up and cheering for them ! 
I think they deserve the clap ! 
I know if you were there to listen to them , you will agreed with me : ) 

After one performance from YOUR BEST SHOT , Pastor Aries come up to the stage ! 

Matthew 19:16-21 ! 


wondering why is this guy appearing on the screen ? 

This youth is actually sharing this personal Testimonial in the video of how church change him and he also share what he done before he become a Christian ! You should listen to his testimonial, If there is a YOUTUBE video on his testimonial , I will share on my facebook ! 
Do stay tune ! 

2nd performance of YOUR BEST SHOT ! 
Its is Terence ! He is going to Big Box ! ( Is it spell like this ?)  

He is really good in Big Boxing man ! Till now I still cannot even big box as in a few years back i did say that i want to learn but till now no process . All these only can be success when you have the passion : ) 
If you have a passion on something , just go ahead and do it. Don't hide it especially your talent ! I believe you can do it ! 


After performance , there is a dance group from Japan who is going to performance for us ! 


All the dancer lover is going to be blown away by their dance move ! They are really good !
: ) I enjoy their dance performance .  Every time after I finish watching a dance performance , I will always want to to go O school to actually to sign up for the dance lesson ! In case you do not know , I did sign up for dance at O school but then i realise my interest is not dancing but in sports ! That why I am doing Dragonboating now ! 


here comes the MJ zone all girl team ! 

I can tell you that I really like their voice :D 
You girl go man ! Jiayou ! 

After all the performing and singing , lets see what some CHC youth actually come up with idea which benefit the community and do something help the community. 

here are  some of the video which is put up and what this group of people is doing is actually washing car to raise funds for those needy people in the society. It is difficult to help everyone but they do their best to actually help those they can help : ) 

Is not about the winning prizes of the competition but is the love out of them to the society ! 

They came up to the stage to actually shared with the church , how they go about this project ! 

after sharing , we went to praise and worship ! 


is just an awesome session to feel GOD'S love and presence ! : ) 

The whole day one session is totally awesome and I am in for great time for DAY 2 & DAY 3 ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments