[ SELLING POST ] CAMERA , BICYCLE

By Unknown - August 06, 2012

These are not my items , I am just helping my friend to sell ! : ) 



Selling this fixie 
Use less than 1 year 
Offer Price : $380 

Description 
Black and White edition 
Bull Horn Bar with white grip tape 
White rims 
White rear rim wall 




Selling this SONY alpha 100 
great working condition , Great Care , No scratch !
Offer Price  : $450 

Description:
Sony Alpha Full Body Camera 
1 Bag which can fit the Camera
1 Bag which is able to fit the camera & The lenses
18-70mm F3.5-5.6
75-300mm F4.5-5.6
Battery Charger 
Battery 
2GB memory Card 
Original Box included 



Carrom Board
Totally Brand New 
Offer price : $35 


Interested parties , you can either drop me a comment at this post or you can just message my friend Syazwi @ 9769 3445 ! 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments