Hang Out + twelve cupcakes + Prize

By Unknown - August 17, 2012

Thanks Angela & Yong Haw for accompany me to Suntec City to collect my voucher for the EMERGE blogging competition FIRST ! <3>
Once again , I would like to thank every single one of you who actually love reading my blog and when you guys actually tell me how awesome my blog is , it really touch my heart as Indeed my hard-work do pay off ! 

Here is my HAPPY FACE when I collected my Prize from Church Office ! 
Thanks Klessie & Edmund Tay who is in charge of this Blogging competition : ) 
I am really looking forward in future I am able to blog more about church event and share it 
with everyone who is reading my blog as my blog got quite a lot of readers are from Oversea 



Another picture of myself ! HAHA I just love taking picture when I am happy and feeling good : ) Thank GOD for friends who also love taking photo if not I will be like alone taking photo of myself without my crazy peeps ! 


After finish taking photo , we actually went to have our dinner and brain storming on what we want to eat? Because of our hungry stomach, We decided to have Astons ! My friend Angela have all time craving for Astons :) 
Tiffany & Angela ! 


Here are my Secondary School Friends ! 
They are Angela & Yong Hwa ! 


Here come the food picture : Prepare a tissue as you might be drooling ! 
YUMMY ! 
LEMON CHICKEN ! 


FISH SET ? 
Forget the name of dish itself ! 

BLACK PEPPER BEEF ! 
YUMMY ! 
This is the dish I actually ordered . So far I like it just that it is a bit oily .


while waiting for the food and drinks to arrived just now , I actually take photo of the vouchers itself ! 
I totally WOW by the packaging itself , I have never seen this before. After I use the voucher I am going to keep this for memories :p 

1st  ! 1st ! 1st ! 
Ok , I am still in the mood of winning first ! : ) 


Photo of the voucher itself ! 


Twelve cupcakes 
This is my first time going to try out their cupcake ! Because I heard a lot of people saying that the cupcake there is nice and I been walking pass the shop @ MW & BUGIS ! 
So today I stop at the retail shop @MW , and decided to give it a try !


Here are some of the cup cakes I took ! 
I am not really a big fan of chocolate itself , So I will actually go for something else .  

After looking around and deciding what I am going to choose . I finally choose chocolate Vanilla instead because of the colour additional stuff on the chocolate. Not really a fan of chocolate but then I am still able to actually eat a bit ;x 

I bought one myself and it cost $3 ! Angela bought one cupcake for herself too ! 


If you come to MW outlet , you can just enjoy your cupcake at this area ! 
Bring your friends n love ones to come down : ) 



My rating for the CUPCAKE I actually ordered will be 7/10 ! It does not taste as nice as I expected as everyone have been saying Twelve cupcakes is nice, maybe is just me choosing the wrong flavour of cup cakes ! Nevertheless , I will still be going back again to try others ! 


After shopping around at Marine Square , there are nothing much to shop so I decided to bring Angela and Yong Haw to go eat COLD STONE ! : ) 
COLD STONE Location at City Link mall @ City Hall area . 
I ordered Strawberry Banana crushes + wafer ! : ) 
I be sharing with Angela itself as we just finish our dinner only ! 


Close up photo of the Ice-cream itself : ) 
I bet now you feel like eating right ? 
If yes , Comment below and say ' I WANT " , then next week lets go eat together 
as a group ! <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">

Yong Hwa ordered this ! If I remembers this is actually cookies .... something 
PAISEI ! I forget what he actually ordered . 


It look so nice right ? 
I know you are so tempted to actually go and eat ! Just go la & trust me it is really nice !

This is Angela cupcakes that she bought ! She totally in love with it : ) 



I shall sign off here ! Wish me good luck for my exam as these few weeks I will be 
studying very hard for my UT 3 before I am in the mood back to blog and do video :  )

Do subscribe my channel at YOUTUBE ! 
TIFFANYWONG100 
You can find it all at my website at the right hand side ! <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments