MY NEW HAIR COLOUR + HIGHLIGHT

By Unknown - August 22, 2012

I will be going down to Tony N Guy academy for my hair colour + highlight @ 2pm 
@Bugis ! I am actually helping my friend Faith , being a Hair model for her and helping her to pass her assignment for the hair cut + hair dye + highlight !  : ) 

Check out below picture for the outcome of the hair colour + highlight that she have done for me ! 


Before even I actually went down to Tony N Guy I actually went to Bugis Junction to actually get I love Taimei drink ! I always order Passion Fruits , 50 % and additional herbal jelly ! A healthy choice ! it is quite sour , and if you are a sour lover , you will 100% 
confirm chop love this drink ! : ) 

At this picture itself , you cannot see what is exactly inside the drink except ice because Half of them is already inside my stomach. It was kind of too late when I took this picture because I am too busy drinking !! 

You guy should try the drink and I bet you will be a lover of the drink ! 


When I arrived, I will be seating down and waiting for Faith to attend to me and she will be telling me my hair colour stuff and many more ! She will ask you what hair colour and highlight you want , and she will give you advice on your wants ! : ) 

I been advertising on my social networking about looking for hair model for hair cut , hair dye and highlight and a lot of girls have concern about whether are they going to cut a lot of hair ? are we allow to choose the colour ? were there be treatment after those hair services ? 

The answer for you is YES ! If you are interested to have FREE hair cut + FREE hair Dye + Highlight , Comment on this post and I will get back to you ! 



After about three hours + have past , My hair is finally done and here is my final product ! 
I am really in love with my colour as it have been so long since I have dark hair colour. It may seem black but then the colour is brown . Faith say that after a few washes, the colour will start to get lighter ! 


Here is picture of me and Faith before I am going off ! 
If you are interested for her to be your hair stylist , go look for her at CQ outlet @Essential salon : ) 


Here are some of the photo I took when I reach home !


Here is my red highlight ! 

All I can say now is , I LOVE MY HAIR : ) 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments