[EMERGE 2012 ] DAY 3 EVOLVE

By Unknown - August 01, 2012

It is so fast today is the third and the last day of EMERGE ! 
I Believe everyone is going to miss EMERGE very much. 

I came for the service in the morning and Pei Hua is here to join us for service and before the service start , on the screen itself there are a lot of tweets appearing and i been tweeting but then it is not appearing :( Maybe I miss it already ? 

Before the service start , I start taking picture and I saw that the group sitting behind me is having board which have different letters and i wonder is been paste down just like one pieces of art work or they actually did paper cutting ? 

Its really look nice ! 

and the same group of people , they are getting ready of their light stick as when their cell-group members on the stage performing , they are going to cheer them up like no tomorrow 
:) 


Pei Hua & I 

Yi Long , Cindy and Xue Fang 


Before the service start , here comes the two MC of the day ! 


Seeing from the picture itself , they are really damn high & totally excited for what is going on later on ! I wonder which group is going to perform later on the stage for YOUR BEST SHOT ! 


First group of performance is actually the two sibling dancing ! Is the dance called cha cha cha ? 



They are really damn good can ! Super flexibility and the best part is that they are actually brother and sister ! they must have learn this dance since young ! 


after their performance , there are people who actually stand up and cheer them on and at the end the whole church actually stand up and clap ! 


Wondering why is this picture super blur ? It is not because of my camera , is because they are cheering like no tomorrow ! Screaming , blowing whistler so loud just to cheer their cell-group memeber who is performing ! 

This is the group which have two guys and one lady ! 
The combined singing was awesome : ) 



Throughout the whole singing , their supporter keep cheering them up ! And there is someone who went up to the stage to actually pass her flower ! Like a sweet only ! 
Imagine I was having Dragonboat race and till half way someone just take speed boat and come to my side and pass me flower ? HAHA ! 


after YOUR BEST SHOT , It is time for testimonial !

This lady share her personal testimonial and she say she is around 29 years old ! But when she first came up to the stage I thought she is only 22 years old ! 


after testimonial time, there is four youth singer actually came up to the stage to sing: 

The song is actually wrote by ELIM CHEW who is the founder of 77th street ! 
You can check the Song that Elim Chew wrote ! 

the song is really super nice , everyday I will go and listen to the music and when I am doing something else, I will hum the song in my head ! You guys should go and listen , believe me you will not have regrets ! 


After everything , Pastor Kong and Sun wanted to end the service ! Then Pastor Aries actually rush up on the stage to tell him that the youth in CHC have done up a video for him ! 

 here are some photo of the video itself : 
The black jacket guy its my friend Lava ! 

That guy inside the photo its actually my cell-group member Yi long ! 


Here are the picture which everyone stand together and sing ! there are total 22 youths who is in the singing ! No one ask the youth to do this video , is the youth who initiated it ! : ) 

this video is presented to Pastor Kong and Sun ! 


we want to tell them that CHC is the greatest place and we LOVE to be in this place ! <3 

here are the photo of Youth actually go up to the stages to share their testimonials ! 


I guess if you were at the hall listening to the music , you will feel that the love the youth gave to pastor kong and sun ! When I am sitting down listening , tears began to drop because i know we are one big family who will stay together in the hardest day of our life ! 

In my heart , Pastor KONG & Sun is always my FAMILY ! 



After we end the service , all of us was dismissed and we went to check out the game fiesta area ! : ) 

Lava and I
The flower on my hand is actually someone who is taking out the balloon pass it to me : ) 
He want me to take picture with the balloon too ! 


Hema and Lava ! 

Here comes the end of EMERGE ! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURSELF ! 
Youth lets keep shining for JESUS ! : ) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments