THE WINNERS ARE

By Unknown - August 26, 2012

This post is going to be short and sweet ! Because I am going to announce the winner ! 
I bet everyone is like super excited to know who is the winner right ? Let me tell you now ! 



Items 1 goes to 
Ahwing's said...
Would love to win item 1 because i really need those facial wipes ! :D So i everyday in school can wipes and won't clog my pores and no need bring facial cleanser to school ^.^ I'm wingwing! s-hopit@hotmail.com , fb name: Ahwing muacksyou



Items 2 goes to 
Your Queen said...

Hi Tiffany, 

My name is kelynn
Email : prettyday89@yahoo.com.sg
Retweeted: https://twitter.com/Missykelynn/status/239684409769472000


Would like win item 2:
Reason why because i think now a mother of two.. i still wanted to be as sexy & Chio haha ^^ Wanted to have nice lip stick on and of cos a good complexion base with bb ! :D

Your Queen said...
facebook shared : https://www.facebook.com/missy.kelynn



Items 3 goes to 
Police Force said...

Red Checkered Non degree spec + Hand made purse made by your friend sister 

Hi Tiffany! This is Wen Hui here! :)
Reason as to why should i win this:
I have never participate in such a context before and i think i will look good in that spec. HAHA~ 



Items 4 goes to 
I want to win Item #4. Name: Wang Guoyin I think most guys don't want pimples and like nice facial skin. So a facial wash is a must and sometimes when we travel around, we need body wipe to clean ourselves when our skin is oily or after eating our meals.

Wang Guoyin
guoyinnn
guo-yin@live.com





Thanks to everyone who actually participate and I will be sending in email to you and we will arrange meet up for collection of the winning items :) Those who never win , don't lost heart because I got more give away coming up :) Do stay tune to my Twitter @tiffanywong , Facebook for updates ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments