Sudden Evening Hang Out

By Unknown - August 24, 2012

Javier's 
Rotisserie & Salad Bar 
Address : 8 Grange road , #B1-03/04/05/K4 Cathy Cineleisure Orchard , Singapore 



The Cafe also got healthy choice one , like vegetables , salad and many more ! 
Those people who do not really like to eat meat , you can come down here to eat veg too ! 


Here is the menu of what they have ! As you can see something cool about this menu is that they have this section which stated "FIL-E-PLATE" ! What it mean is that you pay $11.90 to get a plate and you can actually take whatever you want and fill as high as you want ! Just make sure you don't drop !;x 



When you look at this picture itself, is your stomach making some "noise" like mine ?
I am so hungry now when I am looking at the picture itself , I can't wait to go back the same place to eat with other group of friends : ) 


When you choose a meal dish , you can choose side dishes of your choice ! 
I will choose Baked Potato + Coleslaw ; ) 



There are something super cool that I would like to share with you guys ! 
Its actually this alarm ! LOL ! It will ring only when the food is ready and not ring when 
there is a theft -_- !  I know I am being lame but when I receive this "alarm" I have totally no idea when it ring i faster ask Jon and he told me that it is ready to collect the food itself.


Hungry Jon is super excited to collect the food because he is really very hungry ! 


This is the plate which additional ordered and we got to pay about $12 for this ! 
Fangs and I was trying hard to fill up this plate and make it real worth and of cos at the same time we got to actually finish up the food and don't waste it . 

Just take the amount you can finish it , don't take the amount you can't finish it.

Our table full of food + drinks ! 


OMY ! 
Jon want to eat all the food by himself ! 



Here are some of the food been ordered individually ! : ) 



Photo of Me & Fangs before we start eating ! How can we not take photo before we start our feast ! 
I will be back soon to have it second time : ) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments