What I Want To Do In The Future

By Unknown - August 07, 2012

Hey guys , this post I am going to share with you guys what I will want to work as after I got my Diploma finish ! As you know that currently I am taking Outdoor Adventure Learning in Republic Poly and many people asking me in future what I can do ?
 My reply to them is a lot. I guess you people who is really my Blog is also asking me what I can do in the future right ? 



Here is my plan : 
1. To become a Physcial Education Teacher in ITE 
- not just teaching PE but if is possible , I would like to coaching ITE team 

2. Coaching Dragon-boat team in other schools 
- maybe in other polytechnic , Secondary school or JC ? 
- I am going to take up NCAP Level 1 coaching certification course next month , but signing up soon this week ! 

3.  Work as Outdoor Instructor 
- maybe join OBS , but for me I do not really like being camp instructor because I can't have enough sleep and I tend to have mood swing but I am more into elements like being an Belayer as I have my level 1 climbing certification and Level 1 Abseiling certification too ! 

That why I am in the course where it can lead me to my future career ! : ) 
I know I must study hard and get good GPA but at the same time I will want to upgrade myself in some course in sports ! 

If you still do not what to do in the future , do plan now so that after you graduate from your current tertiary , you will not get lost and do not know what to do. You can seek advice from your teacher / parents but the most important is yourself ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments