[EMERGE EVOLVE 2012 ] FINAL SHOWDOWN

By Unknown - August 02, 2012

Hey guys , the submission of all the EMERGE suppose to submit 31 July 2012 and I mistaken to 31 August and when I get to know that i got to submit 23 59, I left about three to four hours left to actually submit all the post ! I supposed to have 4 entries to submit but since I have limited time , I just rush two post instead ! 

So here is all the EMERGE post link that I have done, and I hope you enjoy reading it ! the result will be out in 2 weeks time ! : ) 


Official EMERGE Blogger 

EMERGE Preaching Challenge & Com Sense 

EMERGE Sports : Silent Basketball , Blind Cross Fit and Fuzzy Fisbee

EMERGE Day 1 

EMERGE Day 1 Part I 

EMERGE Day 2 

EMERGE Day 3 

Here is all the post I have done and hope everyone of you will enjoy reading my BLOG <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">

AND I would like to thank CHC for giving me a chance to actually be able to blog about this great event ! I hope in future I am able to have the opportunity to BLOG about my church future events ;D 


MY CHURCH . MY LIFE ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments