[SPONSORED PREVIEW] MENTHOLATUM CREAMY WASH + SEALING JELL

By Unknown - August 12, 2012

HELLO EVERYONE WHO IS VIEWING MY BLOG RIGHT NOW : ) 
 I am glad to be one of the Blogger who is able to 
preview this MENTHOLATUM Facial wash and the Sealing Jell . 


If you have not heard before this brand , I would like to tell you that this is the best selling Japanese Brand that gives boys and girls total confidence with clear skin. 

#1 Antibacterial Skin Care Brand In Japan 
- Proven effective Medicated Skin Care 
- Unisex positioning - Targeting both boy and girl.  
( Which mean you and me also can use ! ) 


I been sponsored with a box which contain MENTOLATUM Creamy Wash + Sealing Jell ! 
I have seen this box already selling in the market and if I am not wrong one box like this should be selling around less than $15 ? 

You can actually get it from Wastons & Other supermarket ! If you can't have at super market I will recommend you to actually go Wastons as you will confirm + chop will able to get as I am A fan of Wastons and also a Fan of MENTHOLATUM , when I want to purchase my facial wash I will always head down to Wastons ! : )  

Something I like about the product its actually the information behind the box itself so that customer do not need to actually search on-line for the information of the product itself , you can just read from the packaging instead : ) 

they make the shopper life easiler

Clear picture of the information at the back of the box itself ! 

Wonder why do you have pimple or Acne on your face ? 
Acne or pimples are a naturally occurring skin problem that usually develops as you go through puberty. 

Approximately 85% of all people between age 12-25 will develop acne to some degree. 



But proper care for the skin can help to prevent & reduce pimples ! A suitable Acne skincare regimen can help to solve your pimple problems.

WHICH IS ?
- Acnes Medicated Skincare has a full skincare range to help you prevent & clear your pimple 




My personal Testimonal about this facial wash !
Before Mentholatum sponsored me these two items for review , I am actually using it right now and I been using it for about 2 - 3 years . I know this products not by advertisement or anything but I know this product through my friend who use to be having attachment at the company itself and at that point of time I am also looking out for good facial wash to invest and my friend actually introduce me this facial wash and he didn't gave me any sample -_- ! He just ask me to go and buy and try out : ) So I did ! And I am really happy with the outcome ! 

Not only happy with the outcome itself , but I love the smell and there is something amazing I want to share with you guys ! If you have pimple or acnes on your face , use this facial wash and be sure they will reduce a lot ( not immediately, but surely you will see the effect ) 



Evidence photo of my own facial wash inside my toilet : ) 
How I wish I been supply a year from Mentholatum for the facial wash because I am a living Testimonal : ) 



So now let me introduce some of their products available in the market ! 
Creamy Wash 
$6.90 
- remove excess oil, dirt and impurities 
- prevent pimples effectively 
- keeps skin soft & moist 
- Mild & non-irritating wash 



Foaming Wash 
$8.50 
- remove excess oil, dirt and impurities 
- prevent pimples effectively 
- keeps skin soft & moist 
- Mild & non-irritating wash 


Clear & White wash 
$6.90 
- remove excess oil, dirt and impurities 
- prevent pimples effectively 
- keeps skin soft & moist 
- Mild & non-irritating wash 


Sealing Jell 
$8.90 
- kills acne bacteria from deep inside of pores 
- concentrated point care of acne 
- medical care instead of squeezing acne 
- oil free light gel 

So after reading my post , I guess you are tempted to get one and try it yourself right ? Listening to my own testimonal will not change your mind 100% , but at least you know something good is in the market and you should head down to wastons to get one and try !!!! If you currently is using it , share with me your feedback in the comment for this post <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">

You can collect your FREE SAMPLE HERE : https://www.facebook.com/acnes.sg/app_213564948660624?ref=ts
Hurry up go and get before you regret ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments