Kayaking Sea expedition Day 2

By Unknown - December 27, 2011

Rise and Shine !
I am feeling much better and thanks to my tent mates 
for being so nice taking care of me ! ;) 

We had our breakfast , keep the tent and off we go get our kayak 
and lets set off to our destination which is Pula Ubin ! 

ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT ~ 
Finally we at changi village and we were super hungry and 
cant wait to get some good food there ! 

while waiting for the rest of the people to go together , why 
dont we just take photo while waiting ? 

They wanted to have some jump shot but too bad it does not turn out to be good ;p 
PS , my camera a bit slow ! anyone want to bless me with a better camera ? 

me taking picture with the rest of the girl ;) 


Off to the changi village coffee shop there to Q up for Lasi Lemak !
As the Lasi Lemak there is very famous ;) 

The photo below is actually My captain and I ;) 

The top part is actually my portion ;) 
Like a nice can ! 

the center picture is actually my butt shape ! and it looks like a heart <3 ! 

After makan , we all Kayak all the way to pula Ubin ! 

Finally we reached , and now we will be setting up our tent to dry up and also 
to find a good spot to sleep at night ;) 
and I tell you the place we are sleeping is full of ants , mosquito and sand files ! 
All the best to myself tonight ;) 

Our dinner food and 
picture of the sleeping beauty ! ;) 

Desmond , Jason and Bernard ! 
I do have video of desmond sleeping , anyone want to hear ? I will upload 
onces the school reopened ! 

We were all the Republic Poly aquaria ;) 
The water there are super clean because it come from the natural rain ! 
Desmond & me !  

Me & Wei qi ! ;) 


I know my picture its unglam but who cares ;x 
HEEHEE ;D 


Group photo of us inside the water ;) 

after so call bathing inside , we walk back to our tent and start to slack around 
and wait till 7pm jio start our field cooking ! 
the sky turn dark super fast and imagine we got to cook in the dark and if there 
its additional ingredient drop inside our food, we also do not know ;x  


Start our cooking ! 
The maggie that I cook is super not nice , super plain .
and the senior group was like cooking spaghetti ;x 


Also picture of selemat and seba trying their best to set up fire ! ;) 
AND HURRAY ! 
they indeed successfully set up the fire ;) Just that we are lack of campfire songs ! 

We were given light stick and Desmond come up with an idea how we can make use of it ! 
And here comes the photo of his great idea  !



CHECK OUT BERNARD 7TH MONTH FACE ! 
I bet next year the Halloween party , I can invited bernard ! ;)  

Group photo of the top and bottom is me and Ang Kue Kean ! ;) 

I LOVE THESE PHOTO ! ;) 


The guys ! 


the girls ! 
the strongest ! 
the happiest ! 
LOL . 
I am random and I know it ;p 

Here are some of the nice picture taken by Desmond camera ! 
I should not have taken yellow color as its kind colour of my shirt ! 



LOOK AT CAMERA FACE ! 
Is she shocked that someone just touches her shoulder ? 
She seem to be scare !
OHMY ! SHA YOU ARE SCARY ;X 


DESMOND &  ME ! 
random picture from no where ! 
LOL.

Ok I shall end the post here and tomorrow going to be a long way as
we got to kayak all the way back and wash the kayak and 
also washing up all the stuff in school ! 






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments