MELVIN 21TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

By Unknown - December 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELVIN ! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! 
 AHEM ~ 21 YEARS OLD !~ 

Immediately when I touch down to Singapore , I rush down to 
meet Nicholas then we head down to Melvin birthday party @ Bunker bar bistro restaurant . 

This birthday banner photo is choosen by melvin father ! 
HAHA ~ and wrote our birthday wishes to him on the banner ;) 


I took some picture of his party place and its really nice and i bet is 
not cheap :x 
And melvin ask me to take more photo as he do not really have an camera man ! 




FOOODDDDDDDD !~ 


LIKE A YUMMY ONLY ~ 

TIGER BEER ! 
2 CUP FOR ME ! ;X 
AND I BET I KINDA OF CRAZY AS THESE FEW DAYS KEEP DRINKING 
BEER ! 

Nicholas & I was like sitting here slacking ! 
eating and drinking and guess what ? I am feeding the mosquito ;( 

Nicholas want to buy shots to ask melvin drink with him;x 
and they just drink it one shot and not only Nicholas ask him to drink 
but melvin friend also ask him to drink tiger beer with them and 
I was like thinking how is he going to drive home later ??

Photo taking time ;) 

Melvin was kinda of drunk and he is been " forced " to take off his shirt ! 
And he keep complaining cold but no use le , his friend still dont want to 
return him ! 

Here comes his sweet girlfriend , who bought the cake in ;) 

SABO TIME ! 



FRIENDS PHOTO TAKING TIME AND 
Melvin damn happy as he got a paddle and sunglasses ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments