AVONTUUR ROAS DAY 2

By Unknown - December 14, 2011

[ AVONTUUR ROAS DAY 2 ] 
OUR BREAKFAST ;D 

all these picture was taken when We are inside 
the speed boat ! 

The sky is so nice can !

Check out what is this place ? 

Can you see those kayaker there ? 
They are actually arrange the red flag ! ;] 


Guan Ki ! 

everyone chilling first before we actually spill
up to do our tasks ! 

say hi to KAYAKER ! 

me & jason ! 

me & winson 

Me and Faci , I do not really know her name as she is the one who 
is in the speed boat with me ! And she is really funny and she is fun to talk to !

Using my skills that I learn from Land based ! 
to tie the weight ;] 

Guan Ki and I ! 
Funny la he , we know each other from Nomad camp but we did not 
talk until we reach singapore -_- ~! 
Funny la ! 

My team-mates was saying that I am doing my adventorial 
for my Hair . But I am not and I think desmond did something to the picture ba ! 

Team photo again ! 
Taken at the canteen there where we have our breakfast ! ;] 

SMILING AWAY ~ 
We are lucky to be here as the faci here are friendly and 
when we are hot , we can actually jump into the water ;D 


Huda & I 
We finally done with our duty and now waiting for the lorry to come 
and we are ready to go back to our room to bath ! ;D 

WHAT AM I DOING >>>

IN CHARGE WITH ME ;]


OHMYGOSH ! 
UGLY PICTURE OF ME EATING BREAD ;] 

ANOTHER GROUP PICTURE AGAIN ! ;]



ME AND MEI SZE ;]
MY secondary school NPCC teacher ! 
she is damn nice de , she thought me a lot of things and she tell me 
that when I want to choose company for attachment I should choose OBS 
as they can really train me up ! 

close up ;] 


We are all smell nice and last photo before we head off to take our boat 
back to jetty ! 
I cant wait to go home to rest man ! 

Carmen , Wen hui & me ! 

cheers ! 
OVERALL , WE ENJOYED OURSELF AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD
TO SEA EXPEDITION ;] 

sleeping beauty ! 

sleeping beauty 2 ! 

Bernard wondering when we reaching ? or is he sleeping 
because he is wearing sunglasses .

at the end , we didn't not go home and we went to tampinese mall instead ! 


I did not eat anything and I went to buy ice-cream ;] 

mocha ice -cream ;D 



HERE IS SOME OF THE FOOD THAT MY TEAM-MATES HAD !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments