STANDARD CHARTERED EKIDEN 42KM

By Unknown - December 09, 2011

[My running tag] 


Here is my relay team for running full ! ;D 
Missing person is actually Caron as she is going to be the first running ! 
IMPORTANT ! ;D 

Our running team is called Kiyah Splash that why we are wearing 
our team shirt ! 


These are the people who is going to run the relay and 
all of us are ready to run with all our life ;P 

ME & KEF 
he is at the same station as me and while waiting 
i slept there and two of us was like freezing cold man ! 
keep waiting and waiting finally its my turn to run , i saw my runner 4 coming 
towards me ! 

when i start my running , I chiong all the way without stopping and when 4km ,
my back starting the aching and its super pain that type and 
my body was like telling me to stop but then i still continue to run as 
i want to have a good timing of the running . Till left 200m I speed all the way and pass 
the belay thing to jin pei and I shall start resting ;D 
it's was an good experience running together ! 


HERE IS OUR LADIES TEAM RUNNER TIMING ;D 
FOR ME MY RESULT IS 46 MINS
I am happy with my own timing ! 


SOYJOY BANANA is I bought myself , and before running 
I going to eat something as I do not want to be fainted half way 
through. 


MY FINISHER MEDAL <3 

LIKE A NICE RIGHT THIS YEAR DE ? 
I heard people say that this year is better then last year de . 


let me snap some photo of me with the medal ;] 
BEFORE I OFF TO MY LALALAND ! 




love my medal ;]



MY FINISHER TEE ! 
LIKE A NICE ONLY ! 


OVERALL , I ENJOY MYSELF AND NOW I LOVE RUNNING NOW ! 
AND I PLANNING TO JOIN OTHER RUNNING EVENTS NEXT YEAR ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments