SINAGPORE RIVER REGATTE DAY 1

By Unknown - December 04, 2011

[DAY 1] 

After a few months of hardwork , Finally I am able to give all out at 
Singapore River Regatte ! And I be rowing for two categories ! 
1st : Mixed Team under Team Kiyah splash !
2nd: Inter Csc under Jalan Basa ! 

Here are some of the photo taken on that day ! 

No photo shop involved as I am too lazy to do it ! 
Today was really an bad hair day ! 
My hair was like everywhere and The photo which Jon take photo 
of me , seem ugly especially the hair part ! 


Me and Fadly .
Did you notice something "weird" in the photo ?
Look at fadly . He is an prosper cat ! MEOW MEOW 
to get more customer come and purchase SEATEC items ;D 
and i bet hao yuan will love him much much as he bringing in more sales ! 


Inter-CSC team ;D 
EVERYONE ALL READY TO GO DOWN ROCK AND ROLL ! 



SMILE ;D 

I LOVE THIS PICTURE AS I LOOK TAN ;D 

TEAM KIYAH SPLASH PHOTO TAKING ;D 

when a team stay together closely , nothing will stop us or 
break us apart ! 

RANDOM PHOTO ! 
LOVE MY CROCS ! ;D


JON & ME ! 


BRYAN & ME 


WONDER WHO TOOK THIS PICTURE  ? 
You guess ba ;D 

AND Check out my RIVER REGATTE DAY 2 PHOTO ;D 






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments