RP CHC BBQ

By Unknown - December 19, 2011

RP CHC BBQ 
This is the first event that I actually turn up compared to those previous events 
which I cant make it due to my busy schedule ;[
and this time round thanks to Si Xian , as she is able to go with me to the BBQ , if
not I be going alone .


My plate of food and I think its like super unhealthy !
All seem to be oily and fried !

Picture of the gift received as we are going to have an 
gift exchange later on ! WOOHOOO! 
I wonder what Gift I will get later on. 


After food , we actually went to gather around and there will be some 
performance. And the girl can really sing very nice ! ;]
Really talented people ! 

The camera girl was actually just taking the scene of us packing 
the gift , and once I saw the camera , I just randomly smile to the camera ;]
When there is camera , I want to be in the picture ! ;x

Si xian & I 
Thankful that she came down today , If not I do 
not think that I will be there for the BBQ !

Notice that they are still packing the gifts , as they are actually guessing 
what is inside the packaging ?


Getting ready to have our gift exchange and guess what I got ?
Its actually Gift from Si xian ! And to be honest , I really love this 
big cups and I cant wait to use at home ! ;]


Happy girl whom just collected our gift ! And si xian lucky girl , who 
have the ear piece which is something that I need it. 

Pose-ing time with our christmas gift ! 

That's me with the Gift ! And I really love the cup ;] 

Here are some of my new friend whom I make during the BBQ ~ 

Shu Hui & I 
I been in the same bible study class with her before and In school 
i find her real familiar but then I cant think of when I did know her until 
the BBQ we ask each other ;]


The singer of the performance !

ME AND JUN WEN!
wondering why so many picture of me and him ?
Because the picture is either blur or damn ugly ! 


super blur and My face look real tired and my hair is really last warning sia ! 




THE CAMERA GIRL ;] 


Michelle , the boyfriend , me and si xian ! 
They are the one who organise this BBQ ! ;]

Taken some group photo before we pack off and clear the place before we head home ! 

Indeed it was an enjoyable day for me , But then I am too tired 
to chit chat with me ! so sorry if i did not talk so much ;x 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments