Kayaking Sea expedition Day 1

By Unknown - December 26, 2011

My Team-mates gather at Woodlands mrt station then we off to 
Fair price to actually shop for our food for 3 day 2 night expedition ! 

The photo is Adeline & Wei qi & Me 
They are going to be my sleeping mates and we are going to be 
super serious and shopping for food and I want something more rather 
then less ! I do not wan to get hungry out there in the Sea.



Snap photo of my other team mates ! 
and check out the girl at the right side of the photo she is actually my captain of my IG ! 
FINALLY I GOT HER UNGLAM photo !
hope she will skin me alive when she see this picture !


The top picture its actually the senior in our IG and they really 
plan this trip and thanks for taking time to come up with expedition ;) 
APPRECIATE ! 

the white guy is actually bernard , a funny guy in our IG ! ;) 
He ask me take a picture of him with all the things 
that he and his sleeping mates bought ! 

After 1 hour of shopping for food , all the groups come together and 
its payment time ! And everyone of us will need to pay under the same counter 
with the same receipt ! 


while the senior is making their payment , we were standing outside to 
came whore ! even though there are people there , we just hack only ! Plus me as a Blogger
the skin must be thick thick , just take picture only ! ;) 


Group photo taking time ;) 


Total we spend around $164.00 in one receipt and my captain is holding the receipt 
and I ask her to pose for me to take the picture ! 

IG photo taking time ;) 
Everyone is looking forward to go for the expedition but not the bringing stuff and 
the packing stuff i guess ! 

Still snapping photo ! 
photo is never enough ! ;) 


Desmond wanted me to take his picture ! he is trying to act cute ;p 
and after we done shopping , we walk to school and started to pack our stuff ! 

Bringing out the tent and check whether is in good condition a not ?
As we do not wish to sleep in a broken tent which raining time , the water able to 
enter in ! 


everyone was busy setting up the tent ! And air the tent 
as it is quite smelly and I do not want to sleep inside an smelly tent ! 


Waterproof bags and water tank ! 



Half way through suddenly , my team mates sing happy birthday song to someone and 
I thought they are singing to other people because My birthday have passed but when 
they mention the name its was me and sebas ! 
i really appreciate them for celebrating for me even though my birthday have passed ! ;) 

Love the angry bird cake ;) 


After waiting for about 2 hours , finally the bus came and everyone is 
busy bringing up the stuff to the bus ! 


In the bus , some people sleeping and some just want to say joke ! ;) 
but me i prefer to sleep and also snap photo of our journey ! 

Finally we reached ! ;) 
Put down our stuff and quickly bring our boat out to our sleeping place as the place
is closing at 5.30pm ! 


We are going to carry the single and double kayak ! 

Suddenly : I heard people shout TIFFANY ! TIFFANY ! 
and I thought what happened ? But guess what ? They are actually asking me to take out
my camera to take photo of the monitor lizard ! -_- ! 
they almost give me an heart attack ! 

Our water bag and water proof bag ;) 
we are setting up our tent to sleep tonight ! 
I guess it is going to be super fun ! 



Moving our stuff from point A to Point B and the mud was like FREE ! 
why i say so ?
Check out Lucas and wei qi photo ! 
Their feet is damn BLACK , even though they are wearing their shoes while walking 


waiting for dinner time ! 
Everyone was in the tent slacking and some of them are slacking 
at the sea side ! 

Do you find the picture familiar like some movie ? 

Slacking photo ;) 

Finally its dinner time and everyone is getting ready to go bottle tree to get our 
dinner ! 


Everyone finally got our food and we are all back to our tent there to have dinner together ;) 
I am still sick & took my medicine and sleep and I did not do night duty ;x 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments