THANKS STARBUCKS FOR THE CAKE

By Unknown - December 06, 2011

Shall took a picture before me heading out today ;]
Check out my super blur face . 

After service our dinner , we all actually off to Marine Square Starbucks 
to chill out , while me happily waiting for him to come 
and we will be watching movie together ;D 
TWILIGHT ! 

I love the photo taken by Anastasia ;] I think with I phone you can produce 
nice photo without really editing !  


CARMEL CHOCOLATE CAKE ;] 
TOO SWEET FOR ME ! 

ALL THANKS TO Starbucks for a FREE CAKE SPECIALLY FOR MY 
BIRTHDAY ;]
EVEN THOUGH IT HAVE NOT REACH YET !  

TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN ! 
its kind of disappointed with the show , even though I am really a Big fan of 
twilight and I will watch the movie without Fail ;[
Overall,  I will rate the show 3/5 as I only like the last part. The whole show almost led 
me to sleep man , and the chair was super uncomfortable man . By sitting there 2 hours ,
My whole back and leg super uncomfortable ;[ 

After the show , he drive me home and I got to go home and change and rushing 
off to the race site ;D No picture taken , due to two of us damn tired but I get to 
see his Botak HAIR ! NO differences le ;x 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments