MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

By Unknown - December 25, 2011

My mother called me up and asking me when I be free to meet up for dinner
to celebrate my birthday and I was telling her I cant make it on the days she 
can , so we celebrate in advance and I am way too lazy to step out of other place to 
have the dinner , so i suggest to her that we can just order Pizza and 
eat at home ! 
I am super tired as I just come from school ! 
Didn't manage to take photo of me & mum & brother ! 
I am too lazy & tired ! Maybe next time ! 


Our favourite pizza ! 


Thanks to mummy & brother for celebrating with me ;) 

On my actual birthday , I do not have any plan yet but cindy actually message me and 
asking me whether to go for dinner but I cant make it as my daddy bringing me for dinner ;) 
so we decided to meet in the afternoon for lunch buffet ! 
The place is actually located at city hall Link mall area ! 
How to get there : 
- board down city hall mrt station
- take the escalator up to esplanade link mall then turn left when you see dessert shop 
- and walk all the way straight , You will see this restaurant !

The price is already stated on the picture itself ! ;) 

Here are some of the photo I took ! 
These are the foods that we took and eat ! ;) 
SUSHI super nice ! 

seafood ;) 
and Cindy are introducing a lot of food to me ! 

They introduce to me that the chicken rice there is nice , but to me 
its still normal and The food I like the most i bet is the seafood and 
the sushi ba ! 


They have pizza there too ! 
A bit CMI !


ANGELINE & CINDY & HUI SHUANG ( WHO IS NOT IN THE PICTURE YET)
they came to celebrate my birthday ! 
and with all the food we actually took picture of it and also picture of us ! 

All of us is enjoying ourself ;) 




My attire of the day ;) 
Maxi dress bought from some Blogshop at only $15 MEGA SALES ! 
I just love wearing maxi dress AND jumper ! So comfortable and easy to wear ! 


Having so much food on the table and having so much topic to talk about ;) 
and really is been so long since I have an close dinner with them as 
we can actually talk heart to heart ! 

dessert time ! 
So colourful right ? 
and guess what ? got this small boy in-front of me and I was looking for other scope 
for ice-cream and then the boy was like telling me " there is another scope" . then i reply :
oh how you know there is a scope since it does not look like . Then he was like saying at home he 
is using it too then I reply him in a funny way saying " why didnt you bring your ice-cream
scope here"? ha then the boy just ignore me ;x 





Different types of cakes .
each of the cake we take one and most of them are really sweet ! 


After we finish eating , we went to walk around and finding a place to chill ~ 
The bad things is that I am down with flu and really bad till its really 
spoiled my mood ! But I still enjoy my day with my lovely girls ;) 

During evening time , I went home to change then off to LOT ONE shopping mall Sake Sushi
with my family . And I am really not feeling well and it lead to unhappiness in me and 
I cry during the dinner just that my tears did not drop and I pretend that My eye got tears because 
of my flu ;x I just feel damn unhappy ;( 

when I get home , I went to my grandmother house to print my Kayaking form and guess what ?
My sister call me back to cut cake !
I go birthday cake and my aunty bought it for me ! 

Everytime my friends / family members birthday I will always be the one 
who start singing it and making sure that everyone is high on it and guess what ?
When its my birthday , no one will be the one starting to sing first ;( 
And when my cake is light up , no one sing and wait till few min pass then my daddy started to sing and 
my tears just drop but I manage to hide my tears again ! 
and I am really touch and we took quite a few photo ! 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF ! 


I ask my sister to take photo of me and guess what my dad do !
My daddy trying to be funny ;) 


took picture with my younger sister ;) 



cut cake ! 
and i did not really make any wishes ;x 
too happy le , I guess ? 
And the whole day I am waiting for his message and it's kinda of disappointed ;'(


My slice of cake ! Its nice ! 

Overall , I want to thanks those who actually celebrated my birthday and also 
those who wishes me ;) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments