GREAT DEAL [ MYMAILMOMENT]

By Unknown - December 02, 2011

I finally received MYMAILMOMENT letter ! 
And I have done all survey and finally I manage to use my point
to exchange for 2 $5 NTUC vouchers ! 



Check out their website at 
and if you would like to join , LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN 
and I will invite you yah ! ;] 

Letter from MYMAILMOMENT <3 

check out my happy face as I received the voucher from MYMAILMOMENT ;D 

I am going to use this voucher to actually buy my chicken breast meat ! ;] 
If you people do not know , I am watching my diet and I am cutting down on 
rice , noodles and all I eat now is chicken , fish and beef ! 



My 2nd time getting free voucher from them ! ;D 
NO FREE LUNCH AND ALL YOU NEED TO DO 
IS TO DO SURVEY ! 

HAHA MONKEY FACE ! 
I AM JUST HAPPY CAN ! 



Actually At first when I join I thought It was just a FAKE THING ! 
But after I have done the survey and I indeed receive my first $5 NTUC voucher 
from them and from then , I share it with my friends and family members around me ;] 

You people should join and get free stuff from them ;D 

COMMENT YOUR NAME AND YOUR EMAIL TODAY ;D 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments