FREE 4 YOGA CLASSES FOR YOU AND YOU AND YOU FROM SPACE AND LIGHT STUDIOS

By Unknown - September 30, 2013

Thanks to street directory for the invite to come down to experience an one time 
Yoga lesson at Space & Light Studios

You do not need to worry about the distance to the place. You can come down to this studio by MRT station to Orchard and go wait for their shuttle place at Ion orchard taxi stand OR u can go Red-hill there to take bus (number) and reach the place quite fast about 2 to 3 stops based from my blogger friend :) 

If you are driving , here is their actual address : 
308 Tanglin Road, Phoenix Park, Singapore 247974 

If you die die also can't find the place , you might consider calling them for help : 
+65 6643-0550 or +65 6737-2377
:]

Their service counter, if you need help you can always approach them :) 
They will be more than happy to help you in any way ! 


I really like the place as it feel relax with plants around and the air that u breathe in is natural air, and you do not want to breathe in something smelly right? There are a lot of mats lying around and there is also a rock? Or should it be called Box? Hmmm never mind just name it as rock will do. 


One of the instructor was preparing the lesson later on by writing down all the Yoga pose 
we will be doing it later on ! 


 With some of the other bloggers who came for this event too :) 
Cam-whore first before the event start ! 





Scroll down to enjoy pictures taken during the Yoga time :) I go find out what name is it because I forget it all. I am not a person who will be able to remember those names so fast. It require quite some time for me to remember. Therefore when she say certain name of the pose I will just change if I recognize it  and if I am unsure I will see the instructor sample or look at other people who do yoga before. 
Love this picture even thou my butterfly is really ugly ! I know this picture looks a bit un-glam 
but don't worry i wore a tights inside ! 


One of the blogger Hui Yan went to ask the instructor Lynn to share more about Yoga because 
most of the blogger have not tried Yoga except for two or three people ! She say Yoga is like 
a exercise, which require us to use our muscle to produce that strength. Yoga is to line our body and let the energy flow better. It will make a person feel more calm and happier ! 

Yoga does not have an real meaning as everyone have different impression of Yoga ! Relax only come after your hard work ! She also say that Holding a pose is more different than moving and Yoga is Cardio ! 

don;t worry that the class too big and there is only instructor. Because each class there will be a
instructor who will be giving instructor and teaching while the other one will be going around 
to correct those poses ! 


 Here is another instructor Sumei ! :) 



 Let's get the ball rolling ! I am really excited because i have never try Yoga before ! 


 Check out my serious expression paying full attention on the instructor ! 




 Looks like pumping position ! Don't worry they are not punishing us, this is just another 
Yoga pose ! 


 From the picture , you can see that instructor Lynn is showing us how we can do that pose. 
So for this pose we got to have right leg in-front and back leg behind ! The back upper thigh i got to use strength ( from muscle ) to push up as if there is someone sitting on my thigh ! 


Paying attention as always !


Paying attention to the instructor as i want to do the correct way if not i will injury myself



 Love this curve pose ! 


So tired after some hold pose ! 
I just want to lie down on the mat and rest ! Because my muscle is shouting for help ,
but to be honest i like the feeling of it :)


I thought Yoga was a relax exercise but it turn out not really !
I been sweating non stop and i love sweating out because you can lose all the water 
in your body ! 



In the middle of the Yoga lesson I feel unwell and it turn out I am feeling very giddy. I don't know what is the reason and it is impossible because of my breakfast because I got eat a donuts before I work out. I wanted to stop and rest one side but at the end I decided to carry out and trying my best to relax myself and it get worst so when there is a chance for me to seat down I will seat down and rest a while before carrying on the yoga. 




Something I would want to praise the instructor is that when everyone supposed to do hand stand. I told one of the instructors that I have wrist injury and she didn’t force me to do hand stand she say just rest as it might know not my wrist will give way. It surprise me that she ask me rest instead or pushing me to the limit. Nevertheless, I help other bloggers to do hand stand by supporting them and really happy to see that other bloggers managed to do it n took lot of photo. 






Stretch . Stretch . Stretch. 


Love this photo :)
Look like i am going to dance any time ! 




Ops ! 


Yawn :( 
I think i want to sleep already that's why my eye is closing LOL ! 
Despite me yawning really a lot of time, but i am not falling asleep because the Yoga classes
is interesting and is really a wow experience for me ! Maybe the camera man just take at a wrong time ? 


Death stare ? 



 Before we end , all of us was told to just lie down and close our eye ! 


 Enjoy the music and breathe in & out 


 I really enjoy this moment and i almost fall asleep man ! How i wish 
the lying down period is more relax ! 




Didn't manage to take a group photo before I leave as I need to rush off to church. But here is my group photo with both instructors :) 




Overall, I would give my whole experience in Yoga about 7/10. I would suggest that everyone will be given a piece of paper of the pose we are going to learn so that we can work it more efficiently instead of looking what their people doing and looking blur what to do. Other suggestion is to be more proactive in checking whether everyone is feeling well, luckily I manage to seat down and rest if not I will jus collapse on the floor man. These are the thing I think they should improve but nevertheless I still enjoy myself as this is my first experience doing Yoga! 


Go go go now since is FREE :) 
Quote : YOGIBLOG14 !

Check out their Facebook page and their website if you want to know more about them : 

Check out their website : 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments