My daily facial routine

By Unknown - September 16, 2013

Let me share with everyone of you my facial routine


Everyday i will wash my face 2-3 time ! 
Morning when i wake up i will wash one time ( During your morning bath time) and second time is before i sleep ( During your night bath time). The additional one more wash is when you are home the whole day staring at your laptop without any fan or air con in the hot weather ,you will be sweating and you do not want it to stick with you all days therefore is good to wash your face to feel refreshing ! 





This is my morning routine ! 

This is my facial product that i always use to wash my face ( which is the first step) I have been using this facial wash for about half a year already ! I did not realize how awesome this facial product until i have been sponsored to try out. By the way, the Biore facial product above is my second bottle. Biore Facial Wash have different one for different skin type and mine is Mild as my skin type is combination ! The thing that i love about this facial wash is that is very smooth and refreshing after wash and it will not feel dry at all ! 

You can read more about Biore facial wash at this link : 



After facial wash , you need to use Tonner , Moisturizer then end with sun block 
if you are heading out . If i am staying at home i will not put sun block because i have friend who put sun block despite staying at home. 


Tonner : Hada Labo Whitening formula 
Read my post to know about this product:
 Before i get sponsored for this Hada Labo product , i always thought that Hada Labo product is expensive and confirm they are selling their brand with quality and their Tonner will be so-so like the rest in the market ! But after i try their product i was impressed ! It absorb into my skin slowly and also my face does not look dry at all compare to last time ! 

* Remember when you apply Tonner , apply it up-ward ! so that your skin can absorb!



Moisturizer : Lanolin Creme from New Zealand 
Read my post to know about this product : 
If i was not sponsored this product , i will not know this product actually exist ! 
I heard them saying that they are selling this at guardian , and every time i head down i did not see their product , therefore if i want to order i will just place order online ! Mine almost finish soon and i love their moisturizer because it make my face
more moisture and it does not look dry and most important it make my face look 
healthy ! 

* Remember when you apply Moisturizer , apply it up-ward ! so that your skin can absorb!


Sun block : Biore UV aqua rich 
Read my post to know about this product : 
 I am a outdoor person and i think i have about 5 to 6 bottle of sun block that 
i use before and is different brand ! this is my second time using Biore brand and now i am still using it because is good and will not make your face sticky ! 

* Remember when you apply Sun block, apply it down-ward ! so that your skin will not absorb it as sun block is to prevent from sun and if you apply up ward your skin will not be able to breathe ! 

Overall for morning , i will wash my face , Tonner , moisturizer , sun block and 
i am ready to head out !



This is my night routine

Actually the step is the same just that i am using different product ! After facial wash , i will be using Bio Essence Radiant Youth Essence  ! 


Tonner : Bio Essence Radiant Youth Lotion 

Read my post about this product at this link :
http://www.missytiffany.com/2013/06/bio-essence-new-lauch-royal-jelly-atp.html
 Love this product very much , despite applying you will feel your fast oily but after a while when it absorb into your skin , you will feel that your skin feel tighten ! 

Moisturizer : Bio Essence Face Lifting Cream 

Read my post about this product at this link : 
http://www.missytiffany.com/2013/06/bio-essence-new-lauch-royal-jelly-atp.html
Another product that i personally love and i love the sensation feeling when i 
apply the cream on the two side of my face ! I want to have a V face shape instead of a round face ! I did see my face become sharper as i been using for quite some time already :) You need to try yourself , as different people have different result ! 

Sleeping Masks : Hada Labo Ultra Hydrating 3 in 1 

Read my post about this product at this link :
http://www.missytiffany.com/2013/07/hada-labo-ultra-hydrating-3-in-1.html
I don't use this product almost everyday . I will apply it maybe 2 - 3 times a week ! 
I will replace this with moisturizer and leave it to dry that's all ! Improvement seens
is that my face look more hydrated and also look more brighter instead of usual
"dark skin " ! 



I am using them now is because they are really good product and not because they sponsored me ! The product is showing result on my face and therefore i would want to share it with everyone !I may not have perfect skin but then i will willingy to spend time and effort to maintain my skin as i always outside under the sun ! if you do have awesome product to share , do feel free to leave a comment below ! 
:) 

Hope you enjoy reading the post !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments