Someone threaten me and this post will include the whole incident and a police report

By Unknown - September 22, 2013

Everyone should know that I got my new Sumsung Note 2 that I always wanted and I will be selling away my Sumsung S2 because the screen ( LCD) spoiled and no point for me to keep it at home so I decided to sell it away at different social media like Facebook and Coursell ( Need to be change).




Facebook group which is called SG 2nd hand Garage Sales! I posted that I will be selling my Sumsung S2 Phone, everything is in good condition except need to change the LCD and I am selling about $100 (if I am not wrong). A lot of people interested in the phone and offer me really low therefore this guy comment on group saying that he is interested. His facebook name “Lin Lau Peh), today I check his facebook is been closed or maybe private as I no longer can go inside his facebook ! 


The conversation privately started on 17 Sept 2013 2:21pm on Facbook
2:21pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: 50 to deal

2:28pm - “I” Reply: where? I got full box can 60$

2:30pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: You screen is spoil how to deal 60 even if u go mobile shop the most they take in 30. Dun believe u can try. To change screen already cost me 160-180 dollars

2:30pm - “I” Reply: Chilled chilled . I am just asking nicely

2:31pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: nah I m not angry lol . I mean your screen Is spoil I just trying my luck whether can repair or not

2:36pm - “I” Reply: Hmmmm okay ba J

2;37pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: har ? ok means?

2:37pm – “I” Reply: Sell

2:38pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: U confirms only the screen right?

2:42pm – “I” Reply: Yes confirm plus chop! After repair you will need to factory reset as my information still inside

2:43pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: Sure. But what if its beyond repair can I give u back? Im only afraid its beyond repair

2:44pm – “I” Reply: Nope sorry. Screen sure can repair one because they just need to change the LCD that’s all

2:48pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: hmmmm ok ba I go ask where to deal?

2:48pm – “I” reply: (I stating down the meet up area and time). Yeah we make a deal already but just want it to be up! – The reason for this when I type an “UP” on the SG 2nd hand facebook group my post will be up all the way to the first one , the reason of this is to get a better offer as 50 is way too low

2:48pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: anchor point? Where is anchor point?

2:50pm – “I” Reply: Quesstown

2:51pm – “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: V far I stay Pasir Ris , nvm meet u queestown tomolo



2; 54pm – “I” Reply: Alright thank so much!

3:03pm – “I” Reply: what time tomorrow!
(There is TOTALLY NO REPLY FROM HIM ) 



Therefore the next day I message him on Facebook again 17 sept 2013

9;14pm – “I’ Reply: Are you interested?

9:52pm – “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: hat I told you I”ll deal, can gif me your contact? I reach call u

10:07pm – “I” Reply: okay, by the way my boss asks me to work another side warehouse. Is at purple line if I am not wrong, is it okay for you?

10:29pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: Where?

10:50pm – “I” Reply: (Informing him the place and meeting time with a question mark?)
(NO REPLY from him again) 



Therefore the next day I message him on Facebook again on 18 Sept 2013
7; 38am – ‘I” Reply: I didn’t bring the items out therefore thur to Friday I will be there. You check ur schedule then get back to me

10:39am -“Lin Lau Peh” messages me: what? I am already on my way. Can give yiur phone number so I can contract u? I already ask the person to repair to get ready the screen then now tell me you never bring ? Awwwww….

12;55pm - “Lin Lau Peh” messages me: ( He gave me his contact no) pls contact me

4;41pm – “I” Reply: ( My no) last minute change work place that why.

And from there everything conversation will be on the phone ! 





Therefore the next day I message him on Facebook again on 18 Sept 2013

19 September 2013

10:51am - Lin Lau Peh:  Hi where can I deal the S2 with u? Can deal now?

11:21am – My reply: Nope I didn’t bring the phone out

11:22am – Lin Lau Peh: Aww again? Then when can we deal

6:34pm – My Reply: I got a buyer just now and she offers me a higher price for the phone and I decided to sell it to her. So sorry about it.

6:46pm – Lin Lau Peh: Wahl au u said deal now you tell me you sell others thsts very bad u knows. Somemore I already get the screen ready then who gonna pay me the screen $

6:48pm – My reply: I am sorry to hear about it as I thought you will get the phone before buying the screen but she offer me $120 and you offer me 50 of cos I will sell it to her.

6:56pm – Lin Lau Peh: u told me its deal what now u tell me all this for what who wanna compensate for this screen? Its of no wrong ton look at a higher price but then u shouldn’t have say that you could deal with me ! to compensate this?

6:58pm – My reply: Sorry to hear that again. Is it possible for you to go back the shop to exchange with other stuff? Because at first we suppose to meet at queestown to deal and my boss send me to work in Taiseng. When I inform you u did not even confirm the meet up then how you want me to bring the items out. Plus the I send u my no yest or the day before to contract me and deal so that I can bring it out but then you didn’t. This morning so late then u sms me then I also leave my house already

6:59pm – Lin Lau Peh: u told me its deal that’s why I go get the screen today and I keep asking u for the phone for the past two days then now u thing me all this. Its really too much do u know that. If I am not urgent wanting to repair the phone fast and used I wouldn’t have chase to get from u
7:00pm – My reply: I only can apologise and really sorry about it

7:01pm – Lin Lau Peh: hello mind you already told me that you are dealing with me so don tell me that al this shit you are too much. Its either u compensate the 160 I spend on this useless screen or you sell it off to me

7:01pm – My reply: you pay 120 and I will sell it off to you

7:02pm – Lin Lau Peh: no point apologizing when you twist and turn your words and our deal price is 50 dun tell me to pay u 120

7:03pm – Lin Lau Peh: I will not pay u 120 we already agree on the price of 50

7:03pm – Lin Lau Peh: if you’re selling me 120 then you get the screen from me and sell t your 120 buyer I am not gonna keep the screen for nothing

7:04pm – Lin Lau Peh: wasting my $ for nothing. Its really too much when u say u are dealing with me and u choose to sell others



21 September 2013 ( sms conversation) 
12:07 am – My reply: I saw ur message and I really sorry about it. At most I compensate u 50 dollar. Whole incident is both of side is in the wrong. And I hope we can deal it nicely if u insist of having ur way then I am sorry

12:10am – Lin Lau Peh: Both side wrong? We already strike the deal and u insist on selling it to others and I already told you I bought the screen. Now you telling me both side wrong. Pls la take a good look at your fb inbox message

12:12am – My reply: yeah both side wrong. My side was because we deal and then I went to sell other because she offer me higher. And your side was that you plan the meet up but u didn’t confirm with me. And now I already sell my phone. I go talk to the girl and I get back to u asap

12:14am – Lin Lau Peh: pls la deal already strike and you yourself insisted to sell it to other so who fauth? I already told you that I am getting the phone fromyou and u keep delaying telling me that u never bring out the phone blah blah blahh so who fauth

12:15am – My reply: I went to look at the fb message. And I say I be working at taiseng area and able to meet 3.45pm but you did not even reply me how I know.

12:15am- Lin Lau Peh: I plan to meet u the other day and you told me u neber bring out the phone. Two conservative days u keep telling me u never bring ur phone
12:15am – My reply: and I did ask u to check ur schedule and get back to me on 18 aug. but u didn’t get back to me and u just assume we be meeting the next day

12:16am- My reply: and you ask the person to repair the screen to get ready and you did not say u already bought it. Is there mis communication there

12:16am – Lin Lau Peh: got 1 day I already told u I am otw to ur place to collect but you told me u never bring out the phone. You telling me its my fauth? Pls la

12:17am – My reply: u check ur fb message before you say these alright

12:17am- Lin Lau peh: 50 not accepted u pass me 160 I pass u the screen

12:18am – Lin Lau Peh: Settled. I wasted 160 for a screen. Since I am not getting the phone what for I wanna keep the screen for

12:18am – My Reply: : Nope sorry. I mean if you going to continue to be unreasonable I thinki just choose to ignore you. I try to be nice and solve the problem; I know I am in the fauth that’s why giving you solutions

12:19am – Lin Lau Peh: u try to be nice? Then I pass u the screen and you give me back 160

12:20am – Lin Lau Peh: no point for me keeping the screen

12:20am – Lin Lau Peh: no point for me keeping the screen

12:22am – Lin Lau Peh:u can always choose to ignore me but definitely I will track you down. U make me lose 160 for nothing

12:27am – Lin Lau Peh: Tiffany Wong blind follower of xxxx and xxxx

12:29am – Lin Lau peh: Singapore not that big wanna track you not an issue
12:33am – My reply: I already talking to the person whom I sell the phone to. And ask for return

12:33am – My reply: if you going to keep threatening I will report to police

12:36am – Lin Lau Peh: Threatening? Pls lah to track you down is to ask you pay me back the 160 for nothing. Nothing wrong with asking back my money which was lost due to your indecisive of selling off the phone

12:47am – Lin Lau peh: your buyer dun owe me any explanation its you who owes me explanation and compensation. Why are you asking your buyer to message me?

12:48am – My reply: she insisted of having your number and want to talk to you that’s all

12:59am – Lin Lau Peh: 2nd day I also wanted to collect from you but you also told me the same never bring. When on the very night I already told you we deal but your keep upping your post. And I already metion I the thread we are dealing and you agreed to put on reservation

01:14am – Lin Lau Peh: wan to put a rest to this problem is simple pass me back the money for the screen purchased. I pass you the screen.



 Picture of my police report on this incident : 




My learning through this incident :

- Never deal with someone online without their real identity 
- Should stated down that higher bid will get the deal 
- If someone were to threaten to hunt you down, don't do what he or she 
say , just report to police 


Last but not the least , i would like to thank my friend J for accompany
me down to Police station to make a report at mid night 2 am+ , thanks to my another friend Aiin too my police friend for her advice on what to do 
and i want to thank both police officer too :) People keep saying negative 
stuff about police but through this incident i really appreciate police even more and really thankful for them ! 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments