Birthday Surprise for Joycelyn at 12 mid-night

By Unknown - September 23, 2013

Last year , I planned an birthday surprise at Joycelyn house last year with her help from her mum to let me in her house and I hide inside her room and when she enter inside , I immediately sang birthday song and also manage to stay overnight at her house and we chit chat till we sleep ! But this year is totally different because she is attached and this time round I get her boyfriend to help me!


This year I did not manage to give her surprise at mid night 12am sharp because I was stuck outside her house and I am waiting for her boyfriend to open the door for me and he need to wait for her to remove make up and head off to bath. After that, he opens the gate slowly for me and I manage to get into the house. Both of us is waiting for her outside the toilet and once she come out I immediately sang birthday song and check this Insta-Video to see the reaction of Joycelyn! Find me on my instagram @tiiffanywong. I promise you, you will love the video a lot and laugh like no one business.  

You enjoy the video right? After that we went to Teck Whye Mac to get some drinks and head down to Choa Chu Kang park for a walk, since quite some time ago both myself and Joycelyn want to check out the park. So today will be the day !


One random shot of the entrance of Choa Chu Kang Park !



 Myself. Joycelyn. Her boyfriend Joseph

If both of us are alone, I think we will just hang out at MAC or just slack at her house as it quite late already and I don’t want to let her walk home alone. Its dangerous ! Since this year Joseph is here, we can visit 
Choa Chu Kang park ! Is a new park just beside the patrol station at 
Lot one shopping mall area ! 


Photo with the birthday girl Joycelyn J.


Short birthday message for birthday girl Joycelyn !


 Random couple shot when both of them on the kids playground riding car. 
On the left picture it looks like: Joy ask Can I come up? Joseph reply was NO! and Joy gave him an expression of sad girl and finally he gave in to her and she went up to enjoy the car ride J



 They both enjoying at the back while I am in the driver seat J


Among those entire photos taken I love this photo the most! This is how I exercise, eat junk photo and exercise at the same time to keep myself in the acceptable weight! HEEHEEE! My tips! 

:) 

Once again , i would like to say Happy Birthday to Joycelyn ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments