SAY BYE BYE TO HAIR FALL

By Unknown - September 19, 2013

 Thanks to Vita Green for sponsoring three bottle of Vita Hair for me to try out. I am one of the lucky blogger to try!

 Let me share with you what Vita Hair is all about! Vita Hair was the first Chinese herbal supplement which is for hair loss and whitening. Is not to make your hair whiter but is to reduce it. Vita Green formula includes these Chinese ingredients: Fructus Ligustri Lucidi to further improve nutrition supply to the hair. Herba Ecliptae and Herba Cistanches help to improve internal balance. Carapax Et Plastrum Testudinis to strength the kidney which in Chinese medicine is the source of healthy hair.


I do have hair problem especially hair fall. to me i felt that is damn serious because during bathing and after bathing there is always hair drop when i comb my hair or when i just use my hair to comb it. It is getting more frequently :( So i give Vita Green Hair supplement a try and i have been eating Vita Green hair for  about a month and I stop. I have been seeing improved in terms of amount of hair drop but after I stop the supplement I realize that the amount of hair drop reduce but not as much as when I regularly take the supplement. Supplement requires you to have disciple if not it is kind of waste money. I got two other supplement and plus this will be three and I do take turns to eat in a week, if not three supplement at the same time I think it is not really good for stomach. Any advice for me? Now I still eating but is about twice in a week! Maybe i should not be lazy and get 
back to action ! 



Based on my experience itself, I think this is useful to those people who have disciple to eat it regularly to see even clearer / faster result, if not you still can eat but the result will be slower! Nevertheless, I will give 8/10 ! 

Hurry up head down to guardian to get one bottle for yourself ! :) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments